66

Sirzechs and the other team ready to go home until a portal bound to the underworld is now open..

Azazel- alright! It's time to go home..salem take good care of the academy..

Salem- ni need to worries and i would like to thank you for restoring the academy..

Sirzechs- well no need to thank us we are just paying for taking care of my son. And i might going to.kidnap your lover over here..oscar needs to train by the supernaturals  on how to handle his piece properly..

Salem- is there any problem of his piece.

Sirzechs- no there is no problem...oscar is too young to handle the king piece  and his team well  most of it are old...i'm afraid that some will over rule his decisions to make knowing oscar has no experience in combat..aside ozpin's soul is guiding him..i think i know one who will do it isn't that right yang??

Yang- hey! I'm not like that...

Sirzechs- yang one thing that a king will do if you over rule him or disobey oscar or abuse oscar..

Yang- and that is??

Sirzechs- and that is oscar can kick you out in the team and you will automatically become a stray huntress...

Yang- damn...the king piece has a lot powerful than i have..

Sirzechs- true even by word a king has all the authority...in your term..all of you are oscar's slaves..hehehehe

Azazel- shame if you guys are devils sirzechs migjt gonna promote you as a high class devils..

Jaune- yeah if you guys are high class devils you can all have your own slaves or peerage or team..but shame you are humans with extended life..hehehe..but hey atleast you can enjoy your own life once you decide to retire from being a huntsman...

Yang- well can't complain on my future but hey for once i ain't going to be like weiss...trust me it will be better than before..

Sirzechs- well that's good...you really learn your lesson..or are you just afraid because of the consequence if you abuse the piece that you have??

Yang- i learn my lesson mom summer always told me to be a good sister..but all i did is to disobey her lessons  that she told me.. then dad very upset because of my actions..in the past.. i guess if i do more my life will be nothing..and all dad's sacrifice will come into waste...i can't let that happen specially mom give me a task to watch over ruby..and dad is alone so i have to assist dad on taking care of ruby...

Sirzechs- it seems you are on the right path yang..good for you...and oscar you will train with me and ajuka..you are a king so you have to take a lesson with me...

Oscar- what about your job??

Sirzechs- in the underworld. There are four devil kings..but i am the highest of them all..but the four kings had different job..the clossest to my job is serafall her job is in the foreign affairs..so she has more time in lesson and well she can take my job..well if she can't substitute me. my wife can do my job...all i did in one day is just sign9ng of papers...and azazel can also train you he knows every weapon and combat technique that suits for you...since you are a huntsman all i can say it's best to train with azazel..

Oscar- i see..so i bet i can't rely to ozpin??..

Azazel- you can aleays rely on him because you are his host...just like ddraig and issei...issei depends on ddraig to give him a power that he needs..and ddraig can't do anything but to obey issei's demands..

Blake- it seemd the dragon was his weapon to use...

Azazel- issei never treats ddraig as a weapon blake...for your information the red dragon emperor ddraig has many host. And many treat him like a weapon. But issei is one of a lofetime host of ddraig..issei is the only child of the hyoudous.  He has only 1 childhood friends but she is in abroad becoming an exorcist.. ever since he knew about ddraig his life changes..ddrqig is a prideful dragon ddraig can't accept a host who is talentless or weakling...issei becomes a vessel of the legenary dragon emperor since birth...since those ddraig and issei had a lot in common all i bet is those two idiots will become a partner for life...who knew one day issei will give his heart to ddraig for power...