92

the next day has come pyrrha and her family with her mother are at the terminal they are waiting for the bullhead to arrive bound for beacon academy. jaune take his pill incase he will going to vomit..

other- jaune why did you take some pills??

alexander-ohh grandma dad has a motion sickness. that is why aunt ruby and aunt yang call him vomit boy..so if he will not gonna take a pill he will be busy talking to the trash can..

mother-fufufufufufu ohh i see..now i see pyrrha is giving him a bottle of pills..anyway the bullhead was here so come along kids ..

the children follow their grand mother before the couple went inside

jaune-well here go again...

pyrrha don't be a cry baby or the children will gonna annoy you so bad..

jaune groans while pyyrha push jaune to get inside the bullhead..

when they arrive at beacon they were welcome by salem port and dr ooblek.

salem- ahh jaune welcome and congratulations to you two..

peter- jaune my boy welcome back...congrats.

ooblek- congratulations jaune and pyrrha..

jaune- thank you headmistress dr and professor..

salem- i receive your call last night  since you accept. the challenge of team crdl..

pyrrha- well i accept it.. it's not the first time i had a fight with them and  i hope they improve aside cardin humping blake all the time...

salem- very well. come along and be ready it's almost combat class..

the team went inside the academy.

when they are on their way to the arena many people saw them..

student 1- who is that girl??

boy student- she is very beautiful i want her to be my girl friend..

girl student 1- is that the 4 times champion pyrrha nikos.

girl student 2-i heard about her legend in argus she also studying at the same school that i was..

gril student 1- woah! she is from argus..and that boy who is that??

girl student 3-that was jaune arc?? the faker of beacon?? i heard from professor port that he used to be a student here and he is the leader  and partner of pyrrha nikos of all people..and he is the one who lead the 8 individual during their initiation..

Jaune A. DxdOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara