35. (final)

So sad to see this one end but theres an announcement at the end!
_____________________

A year and a half later

"Ok cooper calm down little dude" trevor says as cooper runs around the kitchen. I smile watching them run around and cooper finally gets tired "ok now we can go get ready" trevor says.

I smile following them upstairs as we get to the top the nausea that I've been feeling a lot lately starts so I run over to the bathroom emptying breakfast and lunch. "Shit" I whisper.

While I'm wiping my face trevor comes in with a concerned face. "Baby you ok?" He asks. "Yeah I think I should test before we go" I say. "Wait you think you're pregnant?" He asks.

His smile brightens as I nod "yeah I've been feeling like I did when I was pregnant with cooper" I answer. He smiles "ok test" he says then goes back to cooper. I pee in a cup and dip the tests then join my boys.

"Mama" cooper says. I smile "hi buddy" I say waving at him. "So you ready for another?" Trevor asks. I nod "yeah definitely" I answer. He smiles "I hope it's a girl" he says. "God me too" I say. He rubs my knee gently "I know cooper can be a lot and I'm sorry I'm not always here" he says.

That's why I love him. "You're doing amazing balancing it " I tell him. He holds me close and kisses my forehead "I love you" he whispers. "I love you too" I whisper as the timer goes off. "Ready?" He asks.

Nodding I stand up and go look at the tests. Just like last time positive, yes, and the 2 lines. "Trev" I say. He comes in and stands behind me "wow" he whispers looking down at the tests.

He kisses my cheek "number 2" he says excitedly. I smile and wipe the happy tears away "wow" I whisper. His phones goes off and he sighs "its luke and Jack they're outside" he says.

"Uncle jack!" Cooper squeals when he hears trevor mention them. "Well I guess you've gotta go for the big game" I smile proudly.

After a few years of missing playoffs they finally made it this year and managed to make it to the end. Sadly they're playing new Jersey and it's gone to game 7 which honestly isn't surprising both teams are bringing their all and I'm proud of the three of them. And jamie as well.

We go downstairs and trevor opens the door to luke and jack fighting about who gets to play street hockey with cooper and who has to be on Trevor's team tomorrow.

I laugh "calm down" I tell them. They stop and cooper runs to jack "hows cooper?" He asks him. "Good!" He answers. They high five and trevor looks at me "can we tell them?" He asks. I sigh "ok tell em" I answer.

Trevor grins "ivy's pregnant" he says. Both luke and jack gasp "no way" Jack says. "Seriously?" Luke asks. We both laugh and nod "yeah just found out" I answer. "Just found out what?" Luna asks coming up to the door with grace in her arms. "I'm pregnant" I tell her.

She gasps "really?" She asks. I nod "yeah just found out" I answer. She smiles and comes over hugging me "I'm so happy for you" she gushes. "Hows my niece?" I ask. "She's cranky today" she answers.

"Well hopefully she'll have a best friend coming in 9 months" trevor says. "You're pregnant?" Jamie asks coming up with the diaper bag. "She sure is" luna says.