19.

Sorry for that cliffhanger hehe enjoy
_____________________

"Come on ivy you've gotta talk to him you can't just ignore his texts and calls" Luna says as I let my phone ring for the 4th time today. "Yes I can" I reply going back to scrolling on tiktok.

She shakes her head "he looked terrible the last few games" she says. "Good" I reply. "I get he cheated but you've gotta end it properly" she says. I sigh "I need time because if I see him right now I'll fold" I reply.

The last week i've still gone to set to film and I've managed to ignore every paparazzi throwing questions at me and any questions from my publicists.

Unfortunately trevor's spammed my phone and I've ignored every single message and phone call which is getting harder and harder to do. I know I need to end it properly but I'm just processing it.

Back to that day

After turning my phone off I go into my bathroom. "Ivy what are you doing?" Luna asks following me. "Well I can't cut bangs or dye my hair because I'm currently doing a movie so I'm having a shower" I answer starting to run the water. "You're reacting better than I expected" she says.

I turn around and look at her "I've been cheated on so much I'm numb, but this hurts so I'm just trying not to have a melt down because I need to be at set in 2 hours" I answer. She frowns "you can let it out ivy it's not the end of the world" she says. "I know" I reply.

She leaves and let's me shower, I turn my phone back on and ignore the flood of notifications coming from trevor, erica, tom and Jared. Lovely. I put music on and have it blasting.

Trevor:

Ivy

I love you

I'm sorry

Please talk to me

Don't ignore me baby

*missed phone call*

I love you

*missed phone call*

Ivy I'm sorry I hurt you

*missed phone call*

I'm gonna fight for us

I love you ivy always will

*missed phone call*

Erica

Saw what happened is it true?

Ivy please call me

What's going on?