27.

Enjoy!
________________

"Babe?" Trevor shouts. "Bathroom" I answer lifting my head from the toilet. I hear him walk in then feel him gather my hair "morning sickness?" He asks. "Yeah it was bad when you were gone" I frown.

He frowns and kisses the side of my head "I'm sorry you're going through this" he whispers. "Its going to be worth it" I reply. "It sure is" he says with a smile. "Just a few more weeks until we tell family" I smile.

Trevor's been back from New York for a couple weeks now and I'm about 2 months along. I had my first doctors appointment a couple days ago and it went well. I've managed to hide it well and I've had to lie to the wardrobe ladies on set.

Lunas gone into auntie mode and has spent a lot of money buying baby clothes but I'm not complaining. Trevor immediately started finding houses for us to move into.

After telling him we made a plan and decided to move in together before the baby comes and he's already excited to build the furniture.

I wipe my mouth and stand up then brush my teeth "being pregnant is weird" I say. He chuckles "yeah? How so?" He asks. "One second I'm puking and the next I'm craving McDonald's breakfast" I answer.

"I'll be back" he says kissing the side of my head. "Ok" I reply slightly confused. I finish brushing my teeth then brush my hair and then change my shirt since I got some throw up on it then I get comfy on the couch.

While I'm scrolling through my phone luna comes out of her room "hows mama feeling?" She asks. "Just threw up and I'm not sure where trev went" I answer. "Weird" she says. I nod in agreement then just a few minutes later he comes back with a McDonald's bag.

He happily hands it to me along with a drink "since you're craving it" he smiles. "Awwww thank you" I pout. He smiles "of course babe" he says sitting next to me. They watch as I demolish the breakfast trevor just brought me. "That's my girl" he whispers. "I sure am" I reply.

Jamie comes out of lunas room and looks confused "McDonald's for breakfast?" He asks. "Only for ivy" Luna replies. "Whaaat why?" He asks. "I'm pregnant" I answer. He gasps "really?" He asks.

Nodding I laugh "yeah I'm shocked you didn't realize" I answer. "Well I thought it was weird you'd run to the bathroom a lot" he says. "And you didn't question it?" I ask.

"Nah I thought you just had to pee a lot" he answers. I laugh shaking my head "no about half the times I went I'd be throwing up" I tell him. "Gross" he replies. Trevor rests his hand on the back of my head playing with my hair "shes growing a baby" he smiles.

I smile "I hope we're having a boy" I say looking at him. He smiles "yeah?" He asks. I nod "yeah so he can become an nhl superstar like you" I answer. He smiles "I like the sound of that" he says.

The other two talk quietly as we have our moment. "I'm excited to be a hockey mom already" I reply. He smiles "you're gonna be the best hockey mom out there" he says.

My face heats up "you think so?" I ask. He nods "yeah baby I know so" he says. I smile and kiss his cheek "thank you bub" I whisper. "You're going to be a great dad" I tell him. He smiles and nuzzles his head into the crook of my neck "thank you" he mumbles.

Since we're not doing anything today we just cuddle up on the couch watching a movie with luna and Jamie. "We're going for dinner" jamie says. "Okay have fun be safe" I reply.