18.

You're either gonna hate this one or love it lol enjoy!
______________________

A month and a week together

"Let's go ducks! Let's go!" Everyone around us chants as they lead 3-2. "Come on trev" I whisper watching him handle the puck.

Just a few seconds later he scores. I jump up clapping and cheer excitedly, he jumps against the glass in front of me then hugs his teammates before going down the line to fist bump the guys on the bench.

I clap proudly then sit down, he looks over at me while kissing his Z necklace. I smile and kiss mine while we're still looking at each other.

Luna sits next to me and sighs "I wish Jamie was playing" she frowns. "He's close I know it" I tell her. "I know, they said next game or the one after" she says. "Well that's good" I reply.

The game continues and they end up winning 5-3. After waiting for some fans to leave we go down to meet trevor and jamie since he was here but not playing.

When we get there Trevor's already waiting, I wrap my arms around his waist and rest my head against his chest. "You did so good tonight" I tell him. "Thank you baby" he whispers.

Since we're all too tired to go out the four of us plus Mason go to the guys place for the night. We all pile into Trevor's car, his hand resting on my leg on the drive there.

About an hour later I'm standing in the kitchen talking with luna when I feel a hand on my waist. "Wanna sneak off?" Trevor whispers in my ear seductively.

"Yeah" I whisper back. Luna raises her eyebrows "you're ditching me arent you?" She asks. "Sexy time is calling" I reply with a wink before sneaking off to Trevor's room.

My back is pressed against his door a few seconds after getting into his room and he leaves kisses on my neck while lifting my shirt up and off me. "I need you" I whisper out breathing heavily. "Yeah?" He asks.

I nod biting my lip "yeah baby" I answer. He lifts me up then lays me down on his bed leaving kisses down my body. "Tell me you want me" he says. "I want you" I reply.

He then slips a finger inside me and I let out a loud moan as he thrusts it in and out while flicking it up to hit my gspot. "I'm gonna cum" I moan out. He pulls his finger out then rolls a condom on before thrusting deep inside.

My back arches and I lean my head back moaning so loud I'm sure the guys and Luna can hear me over the music and video games. "I'm close baby" I moan out. "Cum for me" he replies holding my hips and going harder. "Fuck baby I'm cumming" I whimper. "Me too" he groans. 

The rest of the night goes by fast and I fall asleep with my head on Trevor's chest.

2 months together

The last month and a half has been chaotic, wonderful and amazing but also challenging. Trevor went on several road trips and I've been on set every single day filming the movie.

Communication has been basically cut in half and I'm actually starting to get use to it but I'm also scared that the honeymoon stage is over.

Right as I'm about to step out of my trailer to go back to set my phone buzzes then buzzes again. I sigh and look at it.

Trevor