10.

Can't believe it's at 10 chapters already hehe
____________________

He looks over at me and sighs "like you said before feelings could get involved" he says then looks back at the road. "Are you trying to say there's feelings?" I ask. "Could be" he answers with a shrug.

I look at him for a few seconds before sitting back and looking out the window beside me. "I don't know what you're trying to say trevor" I reply glancing over at him.

"Nothing ivy" he says looking at me then back at the road. "If you say so" I whisper. "I don't wanna fight with you right now" he says looking forward. "Oh right now? So later you'll wanna fight?" I ask sarcastically. "Let's not get into it" he says clenching his jaw.

Shaking my head I sigh "k whatever" I reply. We get to the restaurant and he opens the door for me then we rush inside ignoring the cameras flashing.

He rests his hand on my back as we walk through the restaurant to our seat then let's go when we get there. "Sorry for saying what I said, I didn't mean it" he says. "Its ok trev, but I agree if in the future feelings are involved on either side we need to end it" i tell him.

Our eyes meet and he nods "okay" he says. "Okay" I whisper. Our dinner goes by and we laugh like always and then he drives me back to the hotel since he has a pre-game meeting.

Luna comes to the room once the guys are gone "trevor seemed tense, you guys ok?" She asks. "I think he's trying to say he doesn't wanna fake the relationship" I answer staring into space. "What really?" She asks.

I nod and sigh "yeah I'm not sure what I'm going to do, ignore it?" I say stressed. "If you ignore it it'll only get worse" she says. "I'm going to ignore it" I say. "Dummy" she says.

"Shut up" I reply. "We've gotta get ready" I add wondering into the bathroom. I touch up my makeup and change into a new pair of Jean's and put my Jersey over top of my bra. "We look hot like always" I say looking at us. "Agreed" she smirks.

We take some selfies and then leave for the arena. Fans flowing in and they come out for warmups right after we get down to our seats.

Trevor spots us and waves at me with a bright smile. "He's so cute" I gush. "You're adorable together" she says just loud enough for people around us to hear. He blows me a kiss then throws a puck over the glass.

Anaheim vs vancouver

"How many do you have?" She asks. "Like 2 now" I answer. "You'll get more" she says. "Oh I know, it doesn't matter" I say. "I know but still" she replies. "I just like where things are right now" I say watching trevor.

He catches me watching and waves again. "Trevor looks so happy" someone gushes. "Oh my god isn't he so cute" the person they're with gushes. "Did you hear he's seeing ivy, she was his celebrity crush" they start talking about trevor and I.

Oh fun. Right before they do the anthems they pan the camera and it catches Luna and I. "Please give ivy st james and Luna Jenkins a warm Canucks welcome" the announcer say throughout the arena.

Everyone looks at us and starts cheering, trevor smiling brightly and clapping "that's my girl" I see him mouth. My face heats up and I blush while waving. Luna waves happily and then they pan away to do the anthems.