28.

Just 7 more chapters left! And thank you a ton for 24k views, enjoy this long one!
_______________

4 months along

"Are you sure you're good with me going to training today?" Trevor asks me worried. I laugh "yes baby go to training I'll be here" I reassure him. He nods and pecks my lips "ok I love you" he says.

I smile and kiss his cheek "I love you too" I tell him. He smiles and rests his hand on the bump "I love you both so much" he whispers. "We love you so much" I whisper back. He smiles and kisses me again before leaving.

Just last week I finished filming for the TV show and it was announced to be aired on television and put on hulu in the spring and we'll know if we were picked up for a second season after a few episodes are aired which is scary to think about.

Yesterday we had the 4 month check and everything is good with the baby so far, I have the normal tests tomorrow and the results will be discussed during my 5 month check up.

Now that I've finished putting the dishes from breakfast and last nights dinner in the dishwasher I start it and lean against the counter resting. Then I hear the door open and luna comes in. "You're awake" she says.

"Yeah we had breakfast then trevor left" I reply. "Ah ha same with jamie and i" she says coming into the kitchen. "So what are your plans for when trevor and I move?" I ask. "Jamie's going to stay on his lease and I'm moving in" she answers.

That doesn't surprise me. "That's awesome I'm gonna miss being roomies" I pout. "Please don't cry, if you cry I'll cry" she says. "Blame the baby" I reply wiping under my eye.

We stand in the kitchen talking for a little before moving to the living room and putting grey's anatomy on.

A few episodes later I start to feel hungry so I go through the doordash app since I dont feel like cooking. But as I'm putting an order from taco bell together trevor texts me.

Trevor

On my way babies

Need me to get anything on my way?

Food?

Ivy

Yay! Taco bell and I'll love you in my next life and the ones after that

Trevor

On it my love

Jamie wants to know if luna wants anything

"You want anything from taco bell?" I ask her. "A crunch wrap, fiesta potatoes and cinnamon twists" she answers. I text trevor what she wants and he sends back a heart.

We wait for them to come back and the next episode starts as they come through the door with the bags of taco bell food. "Yay!" I cheer rubbing my bump happily. He kisses my forehead after handing me the bag.

I smile and peck his lips "thank you" I say. He smiles "of course my love" he whispers back. The four of us sit eating taco bell and just talking.