26.

By time this is posted it'll probably be at 20k views, holy crap! I did not expect that and I'm so thankful and I appreciate all of you uh enjoy!
______________________

Trevor hugs me tightly "I'll be back in no time" he whispers. "I know I'll just miss you and it's probably pre-period hormones" I whisper wiping my eyes. "I love you" he says. I smile "I love you too" I reply. He smiles and kisses my forehead "I should go" he frowns.

"Let me know when you're at your gate I dont care if I'm on set" I tell him. He chuckles "I will" he says. I lean up and peck his lips "I'll miss you" i whisper. "I'll miss you too" he frowns. "Say hi to your mom for me" I smile. "I will" he says.

We share another kiss before he leaves and I frown then start getting ready to go to set. I do my skin care routine then brush my hair and change into Jean shorts, one of Trevor's shirts and I throw my leather jacket and my doc Martin's on before leaving.

I get to set and rest in my trailer for a little bit before going to the makeup and hair trailer. "Hey ivy" they greet. "Hello" I reply sitting down. "How ya doing?" The makeup artist asks. "Gooood" I answer.

Since getting back together with trevor I haven't told anyone but our roommates and it'll stay that way for awhile so I'm not going to mention him being gone and missing him.

My costars start filing onto the trailer one at a time. "Let's do tiktoks" sabrina suggests. "I'm down" I agree. Since the show hasn't been announced yet we're putting them in our drafts but we do a bunch.

When we're done we walk as a group to set and start filming for the day. Thankfully it goes by fast and I'm driving home. Sadly alone because luna is in canada visiting Jamie's family for a little bit.

Still sad I can't go visit Trevor's family but the show won't be filming during christmas so I can definitely go with him then to visit them.

As soon as I get home my phone starts ringing for a facetime call. Trevor. I answer it and get comfortable on the couch. "Hey beautiful" he greets. "Hey baby" I pout. "How was filming?" He asks. "Good, the girls are fun to work with" i answer.

"That's amazing, I miss you already" he frowns. "I miss you already too" I reply with a frown. "I wish you could've come with me" he says. "Me too, maybe for christmas" I suggest.

He nods "yes definitely" he says. "I'd love to meet your family" I tell him. "Theyd love to meet you babe" he replies. We facetime for a bit before he has to go and I go through my kitchen finding something to eat.

I settle onto the couch with my food and put something on the tv spending my night alone. The movie I'm watching makes me cry and I wipe my eyes as it comes to an end.

Trevor's point of view

My mom hands me a bag "here its something's for ivy" she says. "Oh cool" I say looking inside. "It sucks she couldn't be here" she says. "Yeah I agree but she's a working women" I say proudly. "It's good she has a career" she says.

"She is so talented mom it's crazy" I say proudly. She smiles "it's nice to see you happy" she says. "I'm very happy, so happy in fact while I'm here I want to ask if we've got any family wedding rings" I reply. She smiles "there is one" she answers. "Yeah?" I ask.