24.

Hoping to speed write this lol enjoy!
___________________

I wipe my eyes sleepily as I wake up even I see an arm around my waist. Then I remember what happened last night. Trevor came over begging for me to forgive him.

Honestly I didn't expect it but he was wasted so he probably won't remember it. While I'm thinking I feel him pull me closer "ivy is that you?" He asks. "Yeah" I answer. "Thank god" he whispers stuffing his head in the crook of my neck.

"What happened last night?" He asks. "You came over here begging for me to forgive you, it was uh something" I answer smiling. "Did it go well? We are cuddling" he asks.

Turning around in his arms I look him in the eyes "I told drunk you that we'd talk when you're sober" I answer. He nods "i dont know what i said but I'm sure i mean it, I can't stand being just friends with you" he says.

I still need sometime to forgive him but I hate being away from him and just friends too. I miss him and seeing him cry last night even though he was wasted I saw how he feels and it hurts to see. "We can talk and take things slow" I tell him. "Wait really?" He asks. "Yeah just prove that you're sorry, if you mess up again we're done forever" I answer.

He nods happily "I promise" he whispers. I nod "I trust that you'll prove yourself" I whisper back. He rests his head against mine "thank you baby" he whispers.

We sit in silence for a couple minutes before I lay down a couple rules. Just to protect us and myself. "I don't want anyone besides our roommates knowing we're back together until I forgive you, we need to keep us private for a while" I tell him.

"I fully agree with you" he says. Theres a knock on the door before I can tell him I love him. "Hey we've gotta leave for practice" jamie tells him. Trevor groans "tell them I'm sick" he says fake coughing.

Jamie rolls his eyes "I'm not lying to them" he says then looks between us. "I just wanna spend my day in bed with ivy" he groans going under the blanket and resting his head on my stomach. "Baby you've gotta go" I tell him running my hand through his hair.

Luna pops her head in "did you just call him baby? Are you back together??" She asks. I smile and nod "yeah, you two are the only ones that get to know and we're taking it slow" I answer feeling trevor leave kissing on my stomach.

They both smile "happy for you two but trevor you've still gotta come to practice" jamie says. He let's out another groan "finnne" he says giving in and coming out from the blanket.

"I'll be out in 10" he tells Jamie. "K" he replies then walks away with luna. "I love you" trevor says. I smile looking over at him "I love you too trev" I whisper. His hand cups my face gently "is it ok if I kiss you?" He asks.

I shake my head "no you've gotta wait" I joke. He frowns "really? Like take you on a few dates type of wait?" He asks. I giggle "baby I'm kidding" I reply. "That was mean" he frowns. "Awww I'm sorry, yes you can kiss me" I answer.

He smiles and leans in kissing me, I smile against his lips kissing him back. I missed this so much. They're so soft. He pulls away and rests his head against mine "wanna get dinner? I can come over with in n out if you'd prefer that" he asks.

We plan our first date back together while he changes and I follow him out to the door. He leans down kissing me deeply with his hands cupping my face "I love you" he whispers. "I love you too" i whisper back.