29.

Enjoy
___________

Trevor nods "I did" he says. "You're not just asking because I'm pregnant right?" I ask. "No of course not, you're the love of my life I would've asked anyway" he answers.

I smile "ok" I whisper. "Don't worry the proposals going to be a surprise" he says. "So he said yes?" I ask. "He sure did" he answers. Not that surprising he did seem to like trevor.

We get to my place and slowly start packing my stuff up. Yesterday we got the call that we got the house so we're moving in just a couple weeks first we've gotta pack up our separate apartments.

Luna and I decided to split anything bought for the kitchen or living room and what I don't get trevor is bringing from his place or we can buy it.

"I'm hungry" I say looking at trevor. "We can stop and eat, what would you like?" He asks. I rub my stomach "20 chickens nuggets, 2 large fries, chocolate shake and a coke oh and extra honey mustard and barbecue sauce" I answer.

He smiles "ok I'll be back" he says then pecks my cheek. I smile and woddle to the living room and sitting down. While trevor's gone luna and jamie come back from the apartment.

She is bringing a box over everyday until my move out day. I can't do that since the family we bought the house from is still living there until a few days before our move in day.

In a couple days i have my 7 month scan where we are finding out what we're having. I'm not picky but I think we're having a boy. Trevor is excited for either and we're prepared for either.

Trevor comes back with our food and while I'm sitting back the nugget box sits on the bump and I eat while watching tv. Once I'm done the nuggets and one of the fries I dip the other fries into the shake.

We spend the rest of the day watching movies just the four of us then around dinner time Luna and jamie go on a date so trevor decides to try to make me a grilled cheese while I stand eating a bowl of cereal and watching.

"Flip it" I say with my mouthful of cookie crisp. He nods and flips it perfectly "ta da" he says. I smile eating another spoonful of my now favourite cereal. He watches me with an amused smile "you're adorable" he says. "Yeah? Even though I look like a whale?" I ask.

He sighs coming closer "you're not a whale, you are growing our baby and that is magical" he says. I blush "thank you trev" I whisper. He goes behind me and lifts the bump up "hope this helps" he whispers.

I nod and let out a sigh of relief "yeah it feels great" I smile. He kisses my cheek "good" he whispers. He holds the bump for another minute before having to take my grilled cheese off the pan. I dip it in honey mustard from McDonald's and he makes himself one.

Feeling hungry still I make another while he's eating his and then we sit on the couch after I've scooped ice cream into a bowl and added a spoonful of peanut butter.

The bowl sits on the bump while I watch the movie trevor put on. "Wait what is it?" I ask. "Frozen 2" he answers. "Sweet" i reply.

A couple days go by and now we're on our way to the doctors appointment. Trevor had practice this morning so he rushed from that to come pick me up. After getting in n out he's driving us there.

We speed over to the entrance incase we're seen then we're taken to a room in the back. "Suddenly I'm nervous" I say looking at trevor. "For?" He asks. "Seeing what we're having and if baby z is ok" I answer. "Whatever baby Z is I know you're going to be the beat mom" he says reassuring me.