6.

Enjoy
_________

My eyes slowly open and I look around trevor not next to me. I frown and look in his bathroom, not there either. I put my pants back on and keep his shirt on then go out to the living area.

"Wheres trevor?" I ask luna. "Practice, he said they'll bring home breakfast and coffee" she answers. "Oh okay, did you make coffee so I can at least have some now?" I ask. "I did" she answers. "Great thanks" I reply. "You two were uh pretty loud last night" she says as I'm pouring some coffee into a mug.

I close my eyes and remember last night "sorry about that" I reply blushing. "He seems to know what he's doing" she says with a smirk. "Ha yeah he sure does" I smirk. "He makes sure I finish more than he does" I add.

She smiles "that's great dude, Jamie does too" she gushes. "You're surprisingly quiet" I point out. "Its hard to be quiet if I'm being honest" she smirks taking a sip of her coffee.

After adding cream and sugar I sit where trevor was sitting last night. "Oh he asked me if we want to go to tonight's game" I say. "Oh sweet jamie will be so happy" she smiles.

"So you're trying things with him?" I ask. She nods "yeah he wants to take me on a date tomorrow before they have to go on the road" she answers. "They're going on the road?" I ask.

She nods "yeah trevor didn't tell you?" She asks. "Nope" I frown taking a sip of my coffee. "He probably will, they won't be gone long" she says. "I think I've got chemistry testing anyways" I reply checking my texts.

Erica: chemistry testing in 2 days for a week then elizabeth will call you with who they've chosen as the Male lead then you'll start the skating training

Erica: also why is an in n out employee telling tmz that you were out with trevor zegras?? They said you BOTH have hickeys

Erica: ivy you're 21 years old not 16

I cringe at the last few texts.

Ivy:

Sounds good!

Because I was? And I can cover them

Nothing wrong with having fun

I check Twitter and it's trending. We really can't go anywhere. It also doesn't help that luna tagged us in an Instagram post. "Trevor and I are trending" I say with a sigh.

"Crap really?" She asks. I nod and sigh "yeah, I'm not sure what erica is going to say I do" I answer running my hand through my hair. A few seconds later my phone starts ringing and its erica.

Dang it. "Hey" I answer somewhat scared. "There's going to be an announcement that you're staring in this movie you're doing, there are 2 very different paths we can take" she starts. "Okay, what are they?" I ask.

She sighs "first put any sort of feelings aside this is business now, one path is you turn whatever is going on with trevor into pr or whoever your male costar is becomes your fake boyfriend" she says. "Ummm I don't know erica can I think it through?" I ask. "Time is ticking ivy" she says.