22.

Not sure how long this one will nd lol but Special announcement at the end, enjoy!!!
________________

I stand in one of my oversized shirts in the kitchen pouring some coffee into my mug as I wait for either Luna or Jared to wake up first.

A few minutes after I finish my first cup jared comes out in last night's outfit. "Good morning" he greets. "Morning" I reply taking a sip of my second cup of coffee.

He comes over and stands really close "last night was uh" he starts. "A mistake, we shouldn't have done it" I tell him. He nods "yeah I agree" he says. "Let's not talk about it, it never happened" I reply. He nods in agreement "agreed" he says.

Once he's had a cup of coffee he leaves and right after the door closes Luna comes out of her room. "Whered you go last night?" She asks. "I'm not too sure" I lie. "I drank a lot" I continue. "And jared got home okay?" She asks. "I think so" I shrug. "He seems to like you" she says.

"Yeah ok you're funny, I'm not into him" I reply making breakfast. "So you're still into trevor?" She asks. I sigh "of course I'm still into trevor" I answer looking down.

She frowns "sorry to mention him" she says. "I just can't trust him to not hurt me again yknow they go on so many road trips I'd be scared everytime he left I just can't do it" I reply. She nods "I get it" she says.

I look down at my feet "I slept with jared" I confess. She gasps "really?" She asks. I nod in disgust "yeah I shouldn't have, I love trevor" I answer. "You've gotta talk to him" she tells me. "I know" I whisper. "I just don't know what to say" I add.

My phone interrupts us by ringing and I sigh answering erica's phonecall. "Hello" I greet. "Ivy how was wrapping the movie?" She asks. "Good" I answer. "That's good I've got another audition for you" she says.

That is all I've been doing lately to keep my mind distracted. "Great, when?" I ask. "Today" she answers. "Great send me the details" I reply. "Already have, it's a tv show" she says.

"Great! I'll check my email now" I reply. "Great, let me know how it goes" she says before hanging up. "Fun I have an audition" I say happily. "Cool!" She replies.

After checking my email I put it in my calendar for tomorrow after noon so I'm free for the rest of the day. "Wanna go for a spa day?" I ask her. "Sure!" She answers.

I nod "great, let's get ready then we'll go" I reply putting my mug away. "Great" she then checks her phone. "Oh jamie venmo'd me with a note saying 'enjoy a girls day'" she says. "He somehow just knew that's cute I'm gonna cry in the shower now" I reply walking off to my room.

She shakes her head "maybe talk to trevor! I know you miss him!" She shouts after me. I sigh "I know!" I reply. I wash whatever makeup is left from last night and leave myself barefaced then put my hair in a cute messy bun.

Once I've found a chill outfit I change then have another cup of coffee while scrolling through my phone. "Ready?" Luna asks. "Yup let's goo" I answer grabbing my phone and we leave.

We play a game of rock paper scissors to decide who's car we're taking. I win which means we're taking mine so I hop in my car and she gets in the passenger seat setting the music up as I start to drive to our usual nail place.