30

Enjoy!
_____________

8 months along

TMZ

Ivy st james seen with engagment ring sources have not and will not confirm if she is and whoever her rumored fiance has also not been confirmed

User1: maybe leave them alone

User2: someone play lavender haze by taylor swift louder

User3: that's nobodies business

User4: maybe shut up

User5: it's probably trevor and if it is who gives a fuck

User6: ok and?

_____

I sigh putting my phone down "fucking media" I whisper. "What's wrong?" Trevor asks tilting his head. I sigh again "I was photographed with my ring on and TMZ posted photos" I answer showing him.

He shakes his head reading the post but laughs reading the replies. "Fans always have our backs" he chuckles. "True" I smile. "I don't wanna get ready" he frowns resting his head on my shoulder. "I know" I reply resting my hand on the top of his head.

"Can I tell them I'm sick? Then we can continue getting the nursery ready" he asks. "No we can't we can continue tomorrow" I tell him. He groans "finnnne" he says lifting his head.

We leave the nursery and go down the hall to our room and he goes to our bathroom. "Wanna join?" He asks popping his into our room and looking at me . "Will I fit?" I ask looking at my 8 month bump. "Babe you're growing our baby boy and I love you and your body" he says.

My face heats up and I rub the bump feeling him kick "now that you mention it I am kinda horny" I reply. "Oh?" He asks raising his eyebrows.

I move towards him and he cups the sides of my face before bringing me in for a kiss. I smile against his lips kissing back.

A minute later I'm leaning over the counter while Trevor's thrusting inside me. "Be careful" I moan out. He groans "I will be" he says. We have a quickie before moving to the shower.

He stands infront of me with his head leaning back so I can wash his hair and then we switch and he washes my hair then wraps me in a towel when we're done.

"I love you both" he whispers resting his hand on the bump. Cooper moves around and kicks his hand causing Trevor's eyes to widen. "Woah" he whispers. I smile "cool right?" I ask. "Yeah" he whispers smiling.

I look into his eyes as he's looking at the bump "we love you too" I whisper. He leans down kissing my bump then he kisses me gently "I'm so thankful for you" he says. "Awww trev you're so sappy" I giggle.

After our moment we get ready for his game, my Jersey no longer fits so he got me a bigger one and I wear maturnity leggings along with flats since my feet are also swollen.

Pregnancy is a crazy thing. "Can you help with my shirt?" Trevor asks. I turn to him and button his shirt up "there you go" I say then peck his lips. "Thank you love" he smiles.