5.

Hope you're enjoying please share your thoughts I love reading comments
_______________

"great I wanna spoil her" trevor says. He does know I can buy myself what I want right? That is cute though. "She needs to be loved, I don't care what's going on between you two just don't hurt her" Luna tells him.

Before he could say anything I walk out "I'm ready to demolish this burrito bowl" I say excitedly. Trevor looks over at me and smiles "it's right here, they got chips and guac too" he says. "Sweet thank you guys" I say smiling and sitting beside trevor.

They look over at us and luna smiles "so what did you two do today?" She asks. "Well after my audition which went great by the way, I went home then he picked me up and we got in n out" I answer.

She nods "and came back here and had sex" she says. "How the fuck did you know?" I ask. "Your neck" she answers. I glare at trevor and he smirks "sorry, couldn't help it" he defends. "Your lips won't come near this neck if you do that again" I tell him. "Got it" he says with a smile.

I look at him and his eyes move from his burrito to my eyes "you've got one on your neck too" I point out. "What?" He asks. I giggle and poke it "right there" I say. "That's ok" he says.

Huh? "You're not mad?" I ask. "Nope" he answers taking a bite of his burrito. I'm not going to question it. I sit back and dig into my burrito bowl and focus on the movie.

After eating about half of it I eat some chips with guac. "Hey" trevor whispers. "What's up?" I ask looking at him. "We've got a game tomorrow, do you wanna come?" He asks. "Oh uh yeah sure" I answer. "Great I'll transfer some tickets to your Ticketmaster" he smiles.

Great. This is going to be fun to explain to Erica.  "Sounds cool" I reply. "Are we staying the night?" Luna asks. "Uh if you want I dont care" I answer with a shrug. "I do want to" she says. "Then we will" I reply. "Great" she says then turns to Jamie.

Once I'm full i cover the bowl and put it in the fridge. While I getting water I feel a hand on my waist "you're staying the night?" He asks. "Yeah, that ok?" I ask. "Yeah definitely" he answers. "Ok, can I steal a shirt?" I ask. "Of course" he whisper.

"Thank you" I say turning around in his arms. "Of course" he whispers. I look up into his eyes and my stomach starts doing cartwheels "I look better in it anyway" I joke. "I agree" he smiles. "Does that mean I can have it?" I ask. "Mmm I guess but you owe me cuddles" he answers. "Deal" I say.

He smiles and we go back to the couch, I go to sit down in my spot but trevor pulls me down onto his lap. While my heads resting against his I notice luna take a group photo.

While my phones in my lap I feel it vibrate and I quickly glance at it.

Luna.jenkins has tagged you in a post

It's the photo of the four of us.

Luna.jenkins: guess hockey players aren't so bad. @/ivy.stjames @/trevorzegras @/jamiedrysdale

I like it and check the comments.

User1: I knew it!!!!

User2: the game was yesterday and they're still with them

User3: shes on his lap!!!