7.

Enjoy
________________

Trevor's point of view

We get back onto the ice and about 3 minutes into the second period we have a face off and Jamie benn looks over at ivy "she's pretty hot" he says. "What you say?" I ask. "She's hot, wouldn't mind spending a night with her" he says. "Do you wanna go?" I ask.

He nods and after the puck drops we start throwing hands but refs quickly pull us apart and my helmets off. "FUCK YOU, YOU AINT SHIT" I yell. We're both put in the penalty box and I shake my head.

Ivy looks over at me and frowns slightly. Fuck him.

Ivy's point of view

Trevor's put in the penalty box after the short fight and I frown. "I wonder why they started fighting, trevor looks mad" I say looking at him. "He looks furious" Luna agrees. "Kinda hot though" I confess.

She shakes her head "you're so down bad" she says laughing. "I know" I say looking at trevor. He still looks mad. After the 5 minute penalties they're both out and trevor quickly gains speed and gets the puck from jamie.

"This is Trevor's zegras' second goal of the night" the announcer says. "Let's gooo!" I cheer. Once against he skates passed me pointing at me but this time blowing a kiss.

I bite my lip and watch him fist bump his team mates then he's back on the bench for a couple minutes. "He looks happier but still kinda mad" I point out. "Yea maybe talk to him about it later" she suggests. "I will" I reply.

Thankfully the games goes on with no more fights between trevor and benn and anaheim won 4-2. We go down in the waiting area and wait for jamie and trevor.

About an hour goes by before trevor comes out in his suit and he picks me up hugging me tightly. "Thank you for coming" he whispers. "Hey of course I came" I whisper back. "You did so good tonight" I add. He smiles "thank you ivy" he says kissing my forehead.

"So why'd you get into a fight?" I ask. "He said some things about you" he answers. "And you got jealous?" I ask. "He said he wouldn't mind spending a night with you" he says. "Oh that's gross" I reply. He chuckles "yeah it is he shouldn't talk about you like that" he says tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

My face heats up and I blush "well thank you, we should get outta here, you kinda stink" I reply. He frowns "that's mean" he whispers. I lean in closer to him "that just means we can have shower sex" I whisper smirking.

He smirks and puts me back down on my feet "yeah let's go" he says. "Jamie's coming to our place we don't wanna hear your noises" Luna says.  "Awesome" trevor smirks.

We separate in the parking lot and trevor opens the passenger door for me. "That looks so good on you" he whispers leaning in and leaving a gentle kiss on my lips then he closes the door and goes over to his side.

I look over at him while he's driving and Taylor's playing in the back. "Trev" I whisper. "Yes babe?" He asks. "You're kinda hot when you're mad" I reply. He looks over at me and smirks "yeah?" He asks. I nod biting my lip "yeah it was kind of a turn on" i confess. "Might start fights more often" he jokes.