21.

Actually shocked with how fast this story has grown, I have many stories planned (as of right now I'm at 8)  and a couple others already published. If there are any players you're interested in seeing let me know, they could be on the list already you never know!
_____________________

I wipe my eyes again as I get out of the shower and then wrap myself and my hair in towels. "Its been 2 weeks I gotta stop crying" I whisper to myself.

"Ivy are you awake yet!?" Luna shouts. "Yes! I just showered" I answer. "Okay I'm headed to Jamie's" she says. "K" I reply simply. "Are you ever gonna come again?" She shouts.

Shaking my head and sighing then realizing she can't see me I let out a breath "I don't know" I answer. "Ok" she says then I hear the door close.

The last 2 weeks have been absolutely unbearable. I've hardly slept, I have no appetite and I've only been throwing myself into filming the movie and auditioning for more roles so I don't have to think.

Being on social media has also been a struggle because the only things I've seen are tweets or tiktoks about trevor cheating or how fast our relationship ended and I'm tired.

"Fuck" I whisper feeling myself crying again as I look at my jewelry seeing the Z necklace and all the gifts he bought me in the 3 months we were together and in the 2 weeks we've been broken up.

Dispite not being together anymore hes sending flowers and gifts with little messages. It's been 2 weeks and I'm still processing it. I haven't been to any games but I've watched at home.

Trevor's been playing like crap and looks like crap. Eyes puffy and hair all over the place, it also looks like he hasn't shaved. He may have cheated but I still love him.

After getting ready for the day and making myself look presentable I have breakfast then leave for set grabbing starbucks on the way there.

When I get to the makeup trailer Jared's already there and I see someone in the corner but can't tell who it is. "Who's that in the corner?" I ask him. He shrugs "dunno" he answers. Elizabeth walks on then looks at the corner then at me.

"Crap" she blurts out. I look at the guy in the corner again and realize that it's trevor. "What is he doing here?" I ask with gritted teeth. "We need him for a scene, don't worry you're not in it" she replies. I nod and sit in my chair ignoring him in the corner.

Jared looks at me "you can't hide the fact that you cried ivy, I can tell" he says quietly. "Try being cheated on by your soulmate" I reply. "Sorry" he mumbles sitting back.

Once I'm done getting my hair and makeup done I stand up but bump into someone. "Oh uh sorry" i say then look up. Trevor. "Nevermind" I add then walk passed him.

I hear my name being yelled but continue walking to where I need to go. "IVY please" trevor shouts. I stop and turn around, other cast members and crew watching us. I take a deep breath before pulling him to a quiet area. "What?" I ask.

He sighs "I miss you" he whispers. I look at my feet "well I don't miss you" I lie. He scoffs "you're lying" he says. "No trevor I'm not" I respond pushing all the emotions deep down.

"Look me in the eyes and tell me you don't miss me too" he says moving closer. I step back and look up at him "I don't miss you" I lie staring him in the eyes. A tear rolls down his cheek "wow" he says shaking his head then walking away.