13.

Enjoy
___________

I frown as trevor gives me a tight hug "I'll miss you" he whispers. I look up at him "I'll miss you" I whisper back. He rests his forehead against mine "I love you" he whispers. "I love you" i whisper back.

"Zegras come on!" Mason shouts. "Shit" trevor whispers then takes something out of his pocket. "Here" he says. It's a necklace with a Z. "Trevor come on!" Jamie shouts.

Trevor kisses my forehead then walks off "not because I own you but because i really know you!" He shouts then winks. My face heats up "I love you z" I shout. "Love you!" He shouts back getting on the bus.

Luna rests her hand on my shoulder "that's cute, but we've gotta go" she says. "Crap you're right" I sigh checking the time. We watch the bus pull away and then leave.

She drops me off on set then goes for her stuff. "Ivy to hair and makeup" production yells over the intercom. I speed over there and sit in the chair for 2 whole hours before jared and I film for the next 12 hours.

Around the 4 hour mark we're given an hour long break so jared and I sit in crafty. "How are you and trevor?" He asks. "Good" I answer. "That's good" he replies.

My phone buzzes with a text from trevor.

Trev:

Landed

Miss you :(

Ivy:

Good

Miss you too :(

We text back and forth for a bit before we're called back to continue filming. It goes by so slowly, every few hours we get a break and I'm able to message trevor back.

Around midnight he's gone to bed so I just scroll on my phone during the breaks. "Back to your spot!" The director yells. "2 more hours!' She adds. I put my phone back and go back to my spot. "And action" she yells.

"If I can't be with you and play hockey then I don't know if this is going work" jared says looking at me with sad eyes. I scoff "so you're going to choose hockey over this?" I ask.

He stares at me silently and before he says anything I walk off set dramatically. "And cut" Elizabeth says. "That was nearly perfect do it again" she instructs.

We go back to our spots and repeat our lines, thankfully she says it's perfect and we move onto the next scene. The 2 hours go by and now I'm in the makeup chair taking everything off.

Since we were also told to make tiktoks and promote the moving while we're filming I make a tiktok of taking everything off. "So today we filmed for 12 hours, i think it's 6am uh I've had 3 or 4 big red bulls and I've gotta be back here in 12 hours" I say as I put my hair in a bun.

I'll be going to bed for 6 hours when I get there and unfortunately I'll be filming while trevor has his game. But thankfully they've figured out how I can have an ear piece that's playing the game in my ear.

"See you later" jared says as we separate in the parking lot. "See you" I reply getting into my car. While I'm at a stop light my phone starts ringing.