8.

Enjoy
__________

"And cut" Elizabeth says. "I think you two are done, Jackson we will call you if you make the cut" she tells him. He nods "thank you, and ivy it was a pleasure to meet you" he smiles.

I nod and then look over at Elizabeth after he leaves "he was bland" I tell her. She laughs "yeah I agree, what about chris?" She asks. "Yeah he was better than anyone so far" I answer.

She nods "great I'll call him, then tomorrow you can start the skate training" she says. "Awesome" I reply. "Get home safe" she says as I walk out.

The last few days have gone by so insanely slow, I've done a ton of chemistry tests with a ton of different actors and so far only one has stuck out. Trevor's been gone on the road and the first game they had they lost.

He wasn't very happy but we facetimed and he cheered up a bit before we went to sleep. There's still a few more days until they get back.

Since then erica has gotten me to slowly hint that it's more than just friendship with trevor and it's been working. Luna thinks we're nuts but it doesn't matter we're doing it.

My phone starts ringing as I get into my car. Trevor on facetime. "Hey you" I answer. "Hey beautiful" he replies. "How are you doing?" I ask. "I just had practice and I miss you" he answers. "You've only got a couple more days" I remind him. "Right and then I'll be back to fuck you so good" he whispers.

I close my eyes "that sounds wonderful" I reply thinking of the last time we had sex. It was so hot. "So uh when does the first thing go out about us?" He asks. "Tomrorrow" I answer.

He nods "okay so I'll prepare myself for questions before and after the game" he says. I nod "good idea, uh we should probably go on a date or something when you get back" I suggest. "A date?" He asks.

My face heats up "yes trev a date" I answer. "Okay uh I can plan something" he says. "Okay uh let me know then" I reply. He smiles "I should let you go, I'll talk to you later" he says. "Bye trev" I reply before we hang up. What is he doing to me?

After driving home I change into pajama pants and one of Trevor's shirts. Luna comes back from her filming day "wearing Trevor's shirt I see" she says with a smirk. "Its comfy" I reply looking at it.

"Uh so Jamie said trevor won't shut up about you" she says sitting down. "Trevor said Jamie won't shut up about you" I reply. "This isn't about me, I think we should fly to Vancouver to surprise them" she says.

I think about my schedule, since we found the male lead we won't be starting skate training for a few days "why not" I reply. "Yeah? You're sure?" She asks. I nod "yeah I'll just tell erica and Tom" I say texting them.

Erica's my manager and co-publicist  and Tom's my other co-publicist. They'll be happy to know I'm going to be seen supporting trevor.

Luna cheers in excitement "great! I don't film tomorrow, should we fly out tonight?" She asks pacing around. "Uh yes" I answer. "Sweet" she says then goes to her room. I laugh and go into mine. Since we're only going for the game I'm packing a carry on.

Jean's, Jersey, light sweater, panties, socks, and my deodorant, hair brush and mini straightener, and condoms. The essentials. Then I grab my phone cord and airpod charger and pack them as well.