15.

Not sure what the views will be at once this is out but thank you so much I did not really expect this and I'm still unsure of where this is going lol hope you're loving it as much as I am uh enjoy this chapter
____________________

I let out a sigh as Elizabeth calls cut for the day. We've changed when we're filming so it's not so bad for our sleep schedules and so we've got the sun for some of the shots they need.

Right as I'm opening the door I hear a laugh coming from inside. Who could it be? I cautiously open the door and see trevor sitting there on his phone.

Letting out a squeal I run into my trailer and jump onto his lap surprising him. "You're back" I say happily. He smiles "I am" he says smiling. "Thank God I've missed you" I whisper then kiss him deeply.

He smiles against my lip kissing me back then he rests his forehead against mine. "I've missed you too" he whispers. "That was the hardest 2 weeks of my life" I reply dramatically.

"It was" he whispers in agreement then leaves a kiss on my cheek. "I'm sure it'll get easier as our relationship goes on" I say hopeful. "Oh yeah me too" he says playing with the hair on the back of my neck.

While I change out of my set outfit and take my movie makeup off we catch up and talk about what we did when we weren't able to text each other and then we leave my trailer.

As we're going to the parking lot Elizabeth is leaving as well. "Great job today ivy" she says. "Thank you" I reply happily. She looks over at trevor "you must be trevor" she says. He nods with a smile "yeah that's me it's nice to meet you" he introduces himself.

She looks him over "have you done any acting?" She asks. He looks at me then back at her "uh a little bit" he says. She nods "how would you feel about being an extra?" She asks.

My eyes go wide and trevor chuckles nervously "uh it would be cool but I've got a busy schedule with hockey coming up" he says scratching the back of his neck nervously. She nods "well we'll be filming for a few more months just let ivy know when you're free" she says then walks off.

He looks at me with raised eyebrows "well?" He asks. "If you want to its up to you but if you get jealous you can't just beat jared face in, okay?" I tell him. "Whaaat? Me? Jealous? Never" he denies.

I giggle and kiss his cheek "it's kinda hot" I whisper in his ear. He smirks and brings me closer "you think so?" He asks. I nod biting my lip "uh ha it's hot when you're mad too" I answer.

"Is it really?" He asks. I nod "yeah very much so" I answer. "Guess i should get mad on the ice more often huh" he says. I nod "yeah but don't get suspended" I joke.

Since we both drove here we get into our cars and agree on meeting at his place, Jamie's doing some rehab on his injury and then hanging with luna so we'll have his place to ourselves.

My phone starts ringing when I'm half way there. "Baby you hungry?" Trevor asks once I answer. "Yeah kinda" I answer. "I'll stop at in n out, you've got the spare key on you right?" He asks. "I do" I answer.

He gave me a spare key incase I needed anything for louie or just wanted to steal a hoodie that still smelt like him. Which I did do a week in since the one I had did stop smelling like him which was so sad i think i actually cried.