Chapter 24 - A Test

"Fucking think!" I roughly hit my head with my hands because that might make me regain my damn memory of that night

I continue walking around my room. It's the place that I supposedly had sex with Olivia in so it might help to lock myself in here even if I hate it. I decide to walk into my closet to maybe see if that will help.

It doesn't. Not even a little bit.

I'm about to walk out when I suddenly see letters further into the closet on the ground.

The letters.

I immediately kneel down near my shoes where they seem to have been shoved into. I pick them up and form a neat pile when I realize they're misplaced, and I don't remember touching them since the last time I wrote a letter.

Some of the envelopes are ripped open indicating that someone got into them and most likely read some of the letters.

The papers fall from my hands when a weird visions comes to me.

Olivia wrapping her arms around my neck with a weird look on her face. I then remember feeling a pinch on the back of my neck.

That's as far as I get with the memory.

I reach the back of my neck to feel a small spot that feels soar.

Things immediately connect in my head, and I come to a realization. I instantly feel so much guilt lift off of my body and so much relief wanting to overcome me.

I grab the letters and place them to where I had originally had them. I then go to grab my phone, car keys, and a gun just in case.

I'll fucking cry out of relief if what I am thinking is true because there could also be a different way that things could have happened and I'm trying not to think about the possibility of it.

__

"I'm sure that she drugged me and then acted as if we had sex to then say she was pregnant a week later." I inform the men in front of me.

Leonid, Nikolai, and Vladimir listen attentively. I needed to tell someone and since I got home looking for my brother and they were here, I decided to just tell them all.

"It was either that or she sexually assaulted me and that's how she ended up pregnant..." I speak the thought that I really hope isn't the actual case.

I went to get tested for any drug use earlier after that little, weird memory that I had.

I did the hair one since it detects drugs for about three months after they have been consumed. This only happened about two weeks ago so I am hoping for the best.

"And how did you come to this realization?" Leonid is the one to ask me.

"I was looking around the bedroom when I went into the closet and saw that my letters were in a completely different place from where I had put them." I answer without thinking much about my response.