Chapter 20 - A Horrible Nightmare

I sigh giving up on calling my wife and throwing my phone onto my bed

I sigh giving up on calling my wife and throwing my phone onto my bed...where it gets grabbed.

I contemplate on jumping out my bedroom window when I notice who it is. It is Olivia. She's laying on my bed in lingerie and I immediately turn away from her.

"Put on your clothes and get the fuck out." I'm killing whoever let her in.

"Don't you like this surprise?" She asks in an annoying voice.

"No, now I have to disinfect my sheets and phone." I'll actually just get a new phone and move bedrooms.

I have a reason to be an asshole to her.

I met her the day after I left my wife like the dumbass I am. I went to a bar to drink my feelings away and she randomly came up to me and wouldn't stop bothering me. She was begging me to fuck her and wouldn't stop touching me even after I told her countless times to stop.

I don't know how but she always ends up finding me even after I tricked her that night into going to the bathroom where I said I would meet her but in reality, I took the opportunity to leave.

Nothing has happened between us, and nothing ever will. I know Morelia thinks otherwise and it's the reason she has been so distant these few days, almost a week now. I love and respect my wife too much to ever have eyes for someone that isn't her. I hate that she can't understand that she's the only woman I would ever want to be with and even beg to be with me.

"Get out, Olivia." I rub my eyes in frustration and annoyance.

"But I love you, Akim. We're meant to be, and I hate that you can't see that. Why are you so fucking blind?" She becomes a bit aggressive toward the end with her words.

A laugh accidentally escapes me at how stupid what she just said sounded like.

"You're fucking delusional." I hear shuffling from behind me and I sure fucking hope that she's covering up now.

"I'm not the delusional one here. You're the one that's desperately chasing after a whore that couldn't give a single fuck about you." Her sudden words and change of tone cause me to turn around.

She's standing right in front of me now with a smirk that almost looks evil.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I'm ready to fucking kill her if she just referred to my wife as a whore.

"I know who you're married to. That woman can't even stand your presence, yet you beg her like a fucking idiot. You're fucking pathetic when you have me right here who can give you all the love and attention that you deserve." She gets way too close to me, and I push her back by the shoulders.

"She doesn't deserve you, Akim, baby." Her tone swiftly becomes soft, and her arms are quickly wrapped around my neck.

Just as I'm about to push her away from me once more, I feel a pinch on the back of my neck, and she takes advantage of the sudden weakness that I feel in my body. Olivia drags me toward my bed and pushes me roughly onto it.

My brain fills with confusion at the sudden and weird change that I am feeling.

My vision darkens just a bit, and I don't feel good at all physically and mentally. I'm still aware of my surroundings but it's like I have lost complete control of myself.

I feel her hands on my stomach as my visions becomes darker. It's like my body numbs and I stop feeling anything. I can't even move a single muscle.

"You're going to be mine." She's so close to my face yet sounds so far away.

I try my best to move to push her away, but I can't. I can't even talk, and I've basically lost my hearing at this point.

The last thing I see is her hovering over me naked and then I black out.

__

I groan from the horrible pounding headache that I have.

I keep my eyes closed wanting to sleep more but that desire quickly leaves when I feel someone wrap their arms around my waist. I basically jump out of bed and look behind me.

My stomach and heart drop and I become nauseous in just seconds at what I'm seeing.

I look around the room and at myself to try and convince myself that what I'm thinking is wrong. I even blink hard a few times in case I am imagining things.

It can't real.

My clothes and Olivia's are on the floor, the bed is messed up, she's naked in it, and I'm wearing nothing but my underwear.

This feels like straight out of a fucking horrible and terrifying nightmare.

Olivia stares at me with contentment all over her face and I am trying so hard to think and remember how this could have happened.

There's nothing.

My brain is empty, and I don't remember anything except driving home after the small mission with Morelia.

Fuck, Morelia. My wife.

I feel my heart break at the reaction she would have if she were to see this.

"Get the fuck out." I shout grabbing her clothes off the floor and throwing them at her.

I open a drawer in my nightstand and pull out a gun. I make sure there are bullets in it before taking off the safety and pointing it toward Olivia.

That causes her to immediately get up and begin to dress.

"What did you do to me?" I would never willingly have sex with her or anyone that isn't my wife.

"I didn't do anything. All we did was make love all night." Yet she stutters on some of her words.

"Why are you acting like this now?! You were so loving and sweet last night." She suddenly gains confidence as she picks up her purse from on top of a drawer.

She tries to walk toward me, but I shoot the wall behind her in warning. She immediately backs away and I go toward her grabbing her by the arm and dragging her out my room. I can't even stand touching her, but I need her gone.

She screams and keeps saying stupid things all while I drag her out the house until I throw her at a guard at the front gates.

"I don't ever want to see her here, and if I do you will all pay with your lives." I threaten before going back into the house and into the bedroom.

I put the safety on the gun and throw it across the room when closing the door. It shatters a vase just as I let myself fall down against the door until I'm sitting on the floor.

I begin to cry because I betrayed her.

I betrayed Morelia, the love of my life.

I feel fucking disgusting and like a piece of shit even if I don't know why or how it happened.

I don't remember a single fucking thing.

I'll never forgive myself for this so I'm more than sure she won't.

I don't even think that I deserve her forgiveness anymore. She deserves so much better than what I have become.

I'm fucking nothing.

I ruined everything even if she doesn't know it yet. I can't even imagine the hurt and pained look on her face when she finds out.

_________________________________