30

Third person Pov

Darrian frowns looking down at his phone seeing all the comments he was still getting about that live. "Maybe going on there and confessing my feelings wasn't the best idea but at least I got David back" darrian says.

He continues scrolling through the comments before straight facing own account in particular. "David!" Darrian yells. David then ran down the stairs with a confused expression. "What?" David asks and darrian frowns.

"I know you didn't comment under this on your spam account" darrian says showing David what he was talking about. David then laughed before hugging darrian seeing he was annoyed by the comment

"I'm sorry baby I'm sorry" David says while still laughing. "Keep laughing and I'll punch you in yo jaw" darrian says and David rolls his eyes. "You ain't doing nothing" David says earning a glare from darrian.

"Anyway put yo clothes on we going out" David says and darrian groans. "No I wanna stay here and chill with you" darrian says. "We can chill when we go out" David says. "Where we going that's so important?" Darrian asks.

"None in particular we just gonna go out in public and show off that we're finally gonna act like a couple in public" David says. "Bro I hate pda" darrian says with crossed arms. "Well you'll love it today" David says.

David then grabs Darrian's hand dragging him to the door. Darrian then grabbed David's face with his other hand and slammed their lips together. After a few seconds David pulled away causing darrian to give him a mug look.

"Don't worry baby there will be more where that came from once we go out" David says. "Don't you dare embarrass me they already won't let me live that live down" darrian says earning a chuckle from David.

"Let's just go" David says dragging darrian outside. The two spent the rest of the day enjoying each others company continuing to show each other love like nobody was watching.

The two were content and it was going to stay that way darrian was no longer going to act like a friend he was in love and proud to be even though David got on his nerves at times.

The end

Hope y'all enjoyed