9

Third Person Pov 

It had only been a few hours since david had left darrian's house and the two both found themselves thinking about each other. David honestly didn't know how he would be able to handle the two actually being just friends but he knew he had to there was really no other option. 

Then the next day when everyone in their friend group decided to hang out they interacted with everyone but each other. David however found himself feeling a type of way once darrian had invited brandon to hang out. "Why he here?" David asks and darrian rolls his eyes. "Cause he can be" Darrian says. 

"Watch yo tone and i know what your doing and two can play this game" David says and darrian lets out a small laugh. "There's that insecurity i was talking about thought you said nobody can take your place yet here you are worrying about brandon" Darrian says. "Ion know what you talking about" David says. 

"Oh come on pal we're just two friends have a nice conversation" Darrian says with a smirk before walking off. "Ight bet" David says with an angry expression before going back to his friends making an excuse on why he had to go before angrily walking over to his car. "Can't believe this" David says. 

"But then as soon as i even look at somebody just watch how hurt he'll be" David says before he heard a knock at his window. "What do you want?" David asks. "Why you leaving so soon?" Darrian asks. "Shut up talking to me go back over there and talk to brandon" David says and darrian frowns. 

"Bro stop bringing him up and he left to hang out with jay" Darrian says. David shook his head really ready to pull of. "You gonna let me in?" Darrian asks. "No" David says before darrian reaches his hand inside the car and pushes the unlocked button. "There" Darrian says once he takes a seat. 

"You are really something" David says before rolling up the windows. "Where we going?" Darrian asks. "Well I was going home" David says. "I'll go with you" Darrian says and david lets out a small laugh. "Really d?" David asks. "Yes really" Darrian says before leaning over kissing david passionately. 

"You know the vibe" Darrian says earning a smirk from david. David knew this out in the open he wanted to act like he was alright and they were just friends they both know the vibe. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed