23

~2 weeks later~

Third person Pov

It has been two weeks since the twos break up and honestly both of them were suffering but did a good job covering it up. David spent a majority of the time trying to keep himself busy trying to forget he was missing darrian.

He was currently in the studio recording this song he had been working on sure it would be his best song yet. "No shorty she love who I am she gon shake it and shake she doing her dance get behind she inviting her friends" David starts.

"So I call up the bros they gon slide with the Benz you my wife but you act like a friend but she know the real vibe when it's just me and her she my queen and she says that I'm him" David raps along loving how calming it was.

He felt like he was getting out all his emotions of course he made it seem like he was talking about a girl. Meanwhile darrian had been spending to much time with Brandon lately and it angered David but he couldn't show it.

He couldn't let it show that he was hurting. He missed darrian more than he can put into words but he meant it when he said they were just friends now he was tired of being played.

Darrian honestly felt confused I mean yes he loved David with all his heart. But he was sick of them having the same conversation honestly their relationship lacked communication which was both their faults.

Darrian of course heard the song due to David posting the snippet on his page. He knew David was talking about him and was a little ticked off about it. David was dozing off in the couch tired due to being in the studio all day.

He then heard loud banging at his door and jumped up and went to the door. He opened it and was pushed instantly with darrian storming inside. "This what we doing David! Making songs" darrian says and David frowned.

"Bro you came over here to talk about a song that isn't even released yet" David says. "They may not know it's about me but I do and ion like that acting like you was talking bout a girl" darrian says and David scoffs.

"Great you got your point across now leave please" David says. "I ain't going nowhere" darrian says and David frowns. "Go hang out with Brandon or something" David says. "I can't he had to go visit his mom today" darrian says.

"Ion care just leave" David says and darrian nods. "D ion care what you want me to do you should know that by now but I'm leaving cause your presence is to much" darrian says before walking out.

Hope y'all enjoyed