16

Third Person Pov 

Darrian woke up and looked around quickly realizing where he was. He lifted his head from david's chest and was questioning why he had came here in the first place. Darrian got up going to the living room to grab his hoodie and to the kitchen to grab something to eat. "I better go before-" Darrian starts but hears davids footsteps. 

"Trying to escape?" David asks and darrian rolls his eyes. "No i'm just trying to get some food i'm starving" Darrian says and david nods before going into the cabinet trying to find something. The two were stuck in an awkward silence but darrian quickly broke it wanted to ask what happened. 

"What happened yesterday?" Darrian asks. "You showed up here banging at my door and then you kissed me out of literally nowhere" David says with a chuckle making darrian groan knowing david wasn't going to let him live it down. "Before you try and be funny i was high so..." Darrian defends himself. 

"So that's the excuse your coming up with?" David asks walking over to darrian and he quickly takes some steps back. "It's no excuse you saw it for yourself" Darrian says before his back is making contact with the wall and he's being closed in. "Yeah but we both know you wanted to do it sober" David says. 

Darrian found his heart beating fast at how close they were before he attempted to create some space between them by putting his hands on david's chest to push him away but it wasn't working. "Dude just move friends don't do this" Darrian says thinking back to their conversation in chris's car. 

"You know if i found somebody else you'd be ticked ion get why we playing these mind games let's just admit we love each other and be done with this" David says. Darrian began to imagine david with someone else and felt his blood boil he hated the thought with everything in him but he couldn't let david know that. 

"Can i just get my food please?" Darrian asks looking off to the side feeling way to many emotions at the moment. David just moved away and went back to the kitchen silently and darrian sighed being able to tell david was upset. "Don't be like this" Darrian says and david goes on his phone. 

"Fine then i'll be in your living room watching your tv" Darrian says before walking in and sitting on the couch.  The two spent the rest of the morning like that acting like two friends who were angry with each other. 

Sorry about last chapter i was writing on my phone something i won't ever do again it's better to writer on laptop 

Hope ya'll enjoyed