12

Third Person Pov 

Darrian sighed as he looked over at david who was on his phone. "Well i hope your happy david you being angry drove over the speed limit and now we stuck in the middle of nowhere" Darrian says and david frowns. "First of all the speed limit was 60 and i was only going 62 plus i can go five over" David says. 

"Whatever bruh just focus on getting someone to save us" Darrian says. "Save us? I think you mean save you cause if i stay in this car with you any longer i'm going to lose my mind" david says. "Oh yeah? I nearly lost my mind when you kept trying to have THE SAME CONVERSATION" Darrian says. 

"DON'T RAISE YOUR VOICE!" David yells. "DON'T RAISE YOURS!" darrian yells back. The two continued to argue back and forth before they both got tired. "Arguing isn't going to solve anything" David says. "Neither will you talking to me so just focus on getting help" Darrian says with a frown. 

"Keep talking and you gone be going to the backseat" David says. "Get help" Darrian says between gritted teeth. David then called chris who said he was going to be out there in a few minutes. "he'll be here in i'd say ten minutes tops" David says and darrian gives him a glare and shakes his head. 

"The part where he ain't here and it's been past ten minutes" Darrian says. "Look stop giving me attitude he'll be here any minute now" David says. "If he ain't here in ten minutes we getting out the car and fighting" Darrian says. "You always so aggressive for no reason" David says looking out the window. 

Both of them were hopping and praying they wouldn't be on the side of the road for to long. 'He better not keep us waiting' Darrian thinks to himself with a frown before rolling his eyes. 

Before you gusy get mad i PROMISE the chapters after this will be longer than usual 

I'm ready to be done with this book and the ddxddot book i'm gonna finish this and my other book on them and be finished 

Hope ya'll enjoyed