13

Third Person Pov 

It had been 20 minutes and they were still waiting on the side of the road. "Get out the car" Darrian says already putting his hair into a ponytail and taking off his coat. "Bro i ain't bout to fight you he'll be here any minute now" David says looking out his window and groaned in annoyance. 

"Where is he?" David mutters before turning around and seeing darrian glaring at him. "Come outside david cause thanks to you we're stuck i could have been home and you could have been out here by yourself" Darrian says. "Wouldn't that have been worse? You would have been worried" David says. 

"Whatever helps you sleep david" Darrian says grabbing his phone that was only at 15 percent. "Great' Darrian says sarcastically ready to throw his phone out of the window. "Instead of having an attitude let's just talk" David says. "What if i don't wanna talk?" Darrian asks and david rolls his eyes. 

"What makes you think i care? We talking" David says. "David we both know you'll just end up ticking me off by bringing up the whole 'act like a friend' thing anf then we'll argue ion want that vibe" Darrian says. "Then i won't bringing it up i won't even talk at all if you want i'll just listen" David says. 

Darrian rested his head on his hand and looked over at david who was giving him his undivided attention. Darrian sighed before starting to talk about a restaurant he had been to and then they just laughed talking about old memories. "Remember out first date?" David asks and darrian smiled. 

"How could i forget? You sat there and nearly went bankrupt trying to make me happy" Darrian says. "Well it worked cause here we are" David says. "Naw it wasn't the stuff it was just you, you were more than enough it wouldn't have matter if we went to burger king honestly" Darrian says looking into david's eyes. 

A part of david wanted to ask him since you felt that way how come you treat me like i'm nothing mor than a friend at times? It's one thing not being ready to come out but this and things were so confusing before all this he swore they broke up and now here they were in the car stuck together. 

"I love you my heart i really do" Darrian says before looking away with a small frown. David grabbed darrian's chin making them look each other in the eyes. David then closed the distance between them and they ended up in a passionate kiss. Then they heard some honking from a car and pulled away. 

Chris had pulled up finally and darrian pushed david away before running outside and tackling chris.  "Took you long enough" Darrian says and chris rolls his eyes playfully. David sighed before leaving the vehicle knowing it was back to acting like friends how wonderful. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed