27

Third person Pov

Darrian grabbed his phone and propped it up before taking his seat in front of the camera. This was s big step but he couldn't be scared due yo how out of it he was. He had to prove to David that was serious about their relationship.

He had already messed up so much so he was ready to finally make something right. Once he love had a good amount of viewers he was ready to speak. He saw Brandon had joined and smiled all big into the camera.

Brandon had ran him through the pros and cons of this before he had came on he was glad he had Brandon to keep his head on straight. "Ight guys I'm on here today for an important announcement" darrian says.

Due to him being out of it he could just spill it with no interruptions. "What I'm about to tell you can change your opinion of me but I honestly don't care I'm tired of letting people who don't matter get in the way of someone who does" darrian starts.

"I am in love with my best friend aka dd osama and I'm proud to be and I have done him so dirty and I regret it I kept treating him like a friend when we both knew we were much more than that" darrian says.

The comments were a mess some shipping, some thinking it was a prank while others were of course judging and making gay jokes. "So that's all I had to say and d if your watching this I'm very sorry for everything" darrian says before ending the live.

But of course later on in the night he ended up going to David's house. David of course let him come in and had lay on the couch. Darrian smiled all big while looking up at David. "I love you" darrian says and David laughs.

"I love you to" David says before grabbing a blanket. "Promise?" Darrian asks in a soft tone and David leaned down kissing his forehead. "I promise" David says and darrians smile got bigger before he closed his eyes.

David sighed he hadn't seen the live but he noticed he was being tagged in a lot of post and saw a screenshot of the live. When darrian wakes up him and David are gonna have an interesting conversation.

Hope y'all enjoyed