14

Third Person Pov
David and darrian awkwardly sat in the back of Chris car as they drove down the road. Darrian was looking out the window with his head resting on his head.

David looked over thinking the other male looked pretty. "You gon just stare?" Darrian asks and David smiles. "How could I not stare? You so pretty" David says and darrian felt his face heat up.

"Shut up bro Chris in the front" darrian says. David liked up seeing Chris wasn't paying them even the smallest bit of attention but even if he was David wouldn't care.

"You think I care bout that" David says before wrapping his arm around darrians waist and pulling him closer. "You mines and I'm gonna make it known" David whispers.

Darrian bit his lip feeling himself start to feel hot but shook the feeling away and rolled his eyes. "Shut up David" darrian says before he felt kisses along his neck.

"You wanna keep playing?" David asks before sticking his hand in darrians pants. "D-avid stop" darrian says before he started letting out little whimpers. David smirked against darrian's skin before pulling away.

"How long you wanna play this? I thought I was yo king now you wanna play these games" David says before kissing darrian's cheek. "ain't nobody playing David" darrian says.

"Ight" David says before removing his hands and scooting aaay from darrian. "What are you doing? In yo feelings now?" Darrian asks. "Naw I'm gonna give you what you want"'David says.

"Huh?" Darrian asks. "You wanna be friends so we're friends now and I mean that" David says. "Ight then" darrian says going back to looking out the window the rest of the side being silent.

After this darrian didn't have to worry about acting like a friend cause now they really are just friends. Before they both knew it Chris's car was coming to a stop.

Hope y'all enjoyed