18

~5 weeks later~

Third person Pov

David laid on his bed feeling miserable he hates that he cares. "He lucky I love him" David thinks to himself. He thought back to every time darrian did him dirty. "I regret how he played me can't believe I was me and let him" David says.

Soon David heard a knock at his window and looked up seeing darrian. "Go away bro" David says and he heard some glass breaking and groaned in annoyance. "Bro really!?!" David yells/asks looking at the window.

"I'll totally pay you for that but first we need to talk" darrian says before taking a seat. "Naw nothing you can say-" David starts before he's being cut off. "I love you d" darrian says with a serious expression broke grabbing David's hand.

"I love you so much and I'm sorry ion say it more or let you know how much you mean to me" darrian says. David just looked down at their hands that were still connected before shaking hai head and letting out a sigh.

"We've had this talk before and we always get the same results" David says. "No I mean it I'm going to actually act the same way in public and I'll come out to everybody I promise. I love you and I'm sorry for everything" darrian says.

David looked at him trying to find anything that told him he was lying but he found nothing. "I love you to and I swear if you dont change this time" David starts before he's being cut off by darrian slamming his lips against his.

David kissed back feeling happy something he hadn't felt for five long weeks now. Darrian pulled away and smiled at David. "I promise I'm gonna change" darrian says. "No more acting like a friend?" David asks and darrian nodded.

"No more acting like a friend we're more than friends" darrian says before kissing David's cheek.

Hope y'all enjoyed