4

Third Person Pov 

Once they made it back to the hotel david had given darrian the silent treatment. "Why you ignoring me?" Darrian asks and david kept playing on his phone acting like he couldn't hear him giving darrian a taste of his own medicine. "You got five seconds to respond" Darrian says with a frown. 

When david still didn't respond he felt his phone being smacked out of his hands. "I said answer me and it's been more than five seconds" Darrian says. "What is your problem!?!" David yells/ask before walking over to darrian angrily. "First off watch yo tone and second you my problem" Darrian says. 

"Oh i'm the problem? Naw you are let's talk about how you treat me like trash in public" David says and darrian rolled his eyes. "Please you treat yourself like trash if i ain't ready to come out you need to accept that" Darrian says. "Naw you be acting we just friends but then when nobody's around-" David starts. 

"Don't you dare start that back up again or word to my mother we fighting" Darrian says. "Oh really? Ya know what ion need this" David says before walking to the door. Darrian then ran and went in front of the door blocking the way. "Where do you think your going?" Darrian asks with his arms crossed. 

"Somewhere you ain't" David says before pushing darrian out of the way. David then grabbed the doorknob but was then being tackled on the ground. Darrian then pinned david to the ground and wrapped his arms around his neck tightly. "Oh your not going anywhere" Darrian says. 

David then got one of his arms free and grabbed darrian's arms that were around his neck before flipping them over. "Get off me!" Darrian yelled before they started wrestling on the ground not really fighting just little hits and pushing each other into the ground not really wanting to hurt each other. 

"You done yet?" Darrian asks breathing heavily as they both laid on the ground. "Yeah" David says and then they both looked at each other before letting out a laugh. "I love you" David says and darrian smiles. "I love you to" Darrian says. But the of course the next day they acted like nothing happened and in public darrian acted like he was just a friend. 

Here ya'll go this chapter was rushed i really shouldn't have updated due to ya'll being ungrateful last time like yes it was short but i had a lil writers block and was tired 😒😭

still luv ya'll though and sorry for last chapter 😔

Hope ya'll enjoyed