28

Third person Pov

Darrian woke up and looked around confused. "When did I get here?" Darrian asks and David walks into the room handing him a water bottle. Darrian wordlessly took it and opened it before taking a large sip.

He closed the bottle and wiped his mouth. "When did?" Darrian asks and David smiled. "You came here shortly after confessing your love for me on live" David says and darrian found his face heating up.

Darrian knew he was going to do it but he was still shocked he didn't chicken out. "I just wanted you to know that I'm serious about us even though I acted like we were just friends" darrian starts before David sits next to him.

"I just want you to know that I'm done letting people who don't matter get in the way of my relationship with someone who means the world to me and I know you most likely don't wanna get back together so-" darrian starts before a hand is wrapped around his neck.

Lips were being slammed against his own and he was being kissed passionately. He smiled into it and kissed back matching David's energy. Soon David pulled away and they exchanged smiles the moment was peaceful.

They hadn't felt peace in a very long time. "Ya know out of all the ways you could have came out why on live?" David asks. "I wanted the world to know and j honestly don't care bout they opinions" darrian says and David nods.

"Well if your down I wouldn't mind giving our relationship another try" David say. "I'm down but we have to promise each other something and that's that we'll always communicate with each other" darrian says.

"I promise" David says holding out his pinky and darrian playfully rolls his eyes. "You so corny" darrian says before interlocking his pinky with David's sealing the promise. "I love you" David says and darrian's heart skips a beat.

"I love you to" Darrian says.

Only two more chapters

Hope y'all enjoyed