24

Third person Pov

"Oh but I act like a friend? But you won't down to ride for me until the very end. I even wrote a love story about that shorty thought they was one of a kind they were always running through my mind but I had to let them go" darrian raps along to his snippet that was playing.

"I ain't ever begged you to stay if you wanna go then go ahead and go I honestly wish at the start I would give told you no. I'm still human but you couldn't understand that" the snippet continues.

Darrian being the petty person he is made a song as well and he didn't care if people put two and two together he was going to do this anyway and knowing the fans they'd probably just think it was a same girl situation.

"I like this seems like you had good inspiration" Brandon says and darrian smiles. "I'm glad you like it" darrian says. "Can I ask you a serious question?" Brandon asks and darrian shrugged. "Go ahead" darrian says.

"Would this song have anything to do with David?" Brandon asks and darrians eyes widened. "What makes you ask that?" Darrian asks. "I'm a lot of things but blind ain't one of them I see the way y'all interact" Brandon says.

"Well..." darrian starts before a hand is on his shoulder. "It's ok o promise I won't judge or anything" Brandon says. "It actually is about David and it's a long story" darrian says happy to let that out.

"Well if you wanna tell it I'll be more than happy to listen" Brandon says and darrian smiled this is why he liked him. After a few minutes Brandon was caught up on the story. "Well don't you think you hurt his feelings?" Brandon asks.

"I mean if you weren't ready to come out that day you should have told him instead of pretending to be sick. Don't you think he was excited to finally make things official?" Brandon asks. "I guess I'd don't think of that" darrian says.

"As a couple you need to communicate and it seems like neither of you are really listening to each other and trying to understand each others feelings" Brandon says. "Well it's to late now we're done" darrian says.

"This isn't the first time you two have been done maybe if you show him your ready to take the relationship serious he'll give you another chance and I think you should think twice about dropping that song" Brandon says.

"Your really smart you know that?" Darrian asks and Brandon chuckles.

What y'all think bout to happen?

Btw came up with darrians response song myself so what y'all think?

Hope y'all enjoyed