8

~A few days later~ 

Third Person Pov 

"Get out then!" Darrian yells while pushing david towards the door. "Not you getting mad because you couldn't do what i asked!" David yells. "Shut up! Just shut up! Take your things and get out you claimed if it happened we would be done so just leave" Darrian says making david roll his eyes. 

"Baby we both know how this is gonna go. You know if i was really about to walk out that door you'd be begging me to stay" David says. "The delusion is real" Darrian says before shaking his head. "Naw they aren't but the lies certainly are" David says making darrian frowns. "What lies?" Darrian asks. 

"Your lies! You said you loved me and that you would change but you didn't" David says. "Oh it's all on me your the one who's so insecure it's pathetic" Darrian says. David felt time stop and darrian's words repeated in his head in slow motion. "Insecure?" David asks and darrian lets out a sarcastic chuckle. 

"You heard me your insecure that it's-" Darrian starts before he's being tackled on to the ground with a hand around his neck. "Ain't nobody insecure i know that you mines and ain't nobody replacing me. Your the one who keeps playing this mind games are we friends or are we together" David says. 

"First of all let go of me and second of all you know what we are why are you tripping" Darrian says. "I'm not tripping but you most certainly are you just can't make your mind up so you know what i'll do it for you" David says before getting up. "Wow so it's come to this" Darrian says with a frown. 

"You wanted me to leave didn't you?" David asks. "Naw you wanted to so go ahead i guess from here on out we are just friends" Darrian says. "Ight then" David says before walking back over to darrian and giving him a kiss on the head. "When you come crawling back i'm finna laugh at you" David says. 

"If you don't hurry up and go i'm going to hurt you" Darrian says. So then it was settled they would be just friends but maybe they wouldn't have the typical friendship. 

Hate this but here ya'll go meant to update yesterday but i was mad tired 

Ik ya'll mad at me for the no more ddxddot books things but my books on them suck and books on them are more common now so you guys got WAY better options 

Hope ya'll enjoyed