11

Third Person Pov 

"When you gon stop playing with me?" David asks. "Ain't nobody playing" Darrian says staring out the window. David was driving darrian home after staying at david's home for a few hours darrian was ready to go home. "But you are it's obvious you don't know what you want" David says. 

Darrian continued to look out the window admiring the streetlights and night sky. "Why do you always avoid this topic?" David asks. "I'm not avoiding it you just keep bringing it up at the worse time" Darrian says. "Well when is a good time to talk about it?" David asks and darrian sighs. 

"See? You know i'm right it's obvious i love you but you don't seem that crazy about me. In fact it feels like you couldn't care less about me" David says making darrian's face soften. "You know that's not true my heart i love you to" Darrian says grabbing david's hand and intertwining their fingers. 

"It don't seem like it a lot of the time. Your either treating me like a friend or treating me terrible in public i just wanna get an understanding" David says. "Look i don't wanna talk about this" Darrian says, "Fine then" David says pulling his hands away. "Don't do this" Darrian says with a frown. 

"I didn't do anything! You did this by not just talking to me instead all you wanna do is beat around the bush and fight" David says. "If you feel that way why are you still here? Why are you claiming i'm yours?" Darrian asks. "Cause you are mine and please you came crawling back" David says. 

"No i didn't" Darrian says. "Oh yes you did hopped up in the car kissing me and-" David starts before he's cut off. "Just take me home david" Darrian says and david frowns and shakes his head. "Whatever bruh" David says starting to speed up a little in a rush to get darrian to his home. 

When will this game their playing be over? 

Ending this book at 20 chapters last book on these two and no cap can't wait for this trash book to be over 

Hope ya'll enjoyed