5

Third Person Pov 

"What was that!?!" Darrian yells/ask before pushing david into the wall harshly. "First off chill out and second it ain't none of your business what it was" David says before he was being punched in the stomach. "Oh it is my business" Darrian says before a hand is being wrapped around his neck. 

"I'm getting tired of this attitude" David says before his eyes wander down to darrian's lips. "Ion care what you tired of bro you gon have to deal with it cause you really-" Darrian starts before the grip on his neck tightens. "Watch yo self you can do this all you want in public but when we alone" David starts. 

David leaned in pressing a passionate kiss on darrian's lips. David's tongue began to massage darrian's bottom lip asking for access but darrian protested. David tightened his hold on darrian's neck making him gasp and accidentally give david access. David pulled away with a smirk. 

"You already know the vibe" David says before letting darrian go and laughing at the flustered look on his face. "I-i know you really bugging right now you was down there doing the most" Darrian says. "Oh was i? All i did was link with another artist" David says while smiling all innocent like. 

"Oh ight so you won't down there being all touchy with rella?" Darrian asks. "Maybe i was maybe i won't" David says and darrian smirks. "Ight then well i'll see you later i'm heading out" Darrian says before grabbing his shoes. "Where you going?" David asks following behind darrian with a mug look. 

"Oh i'm going to meet up with brandon. Remember him? The dude i was talking to not to long ago who i was in such a rush to get back to i swear he was so interesting we could 'talk' for hours" Darrian says before he felt his hair being pulled. "Ow! Ow! David let me go before i-" Darrian starts. 

David pulled darrian's head back and was looking at him with eyes full of anger. "You ain't going nowhere and if you even attempt to i will find this brandon dude and kill him then i'll put you to sleep" David says making darrian whimper. David let darrian go and was looking at him with angry eyes. 

Darrian smirked before going to the door and walking out. "Alright it's death he has chosen" David says before grabbing his hoodie. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed