21

Third person Pov

"Why you going over there this late?" David asks and darrian rolls his eyes. "Cause I can and he's going to be picking me up in five minutes" darrian says and David frowns. "Oh naw he ain't you going nowhere" David says. "Oh really? Says who?" Darrian asks with an eye roll.

"Says me and if you walk out that door I'll-" David starts before darrians phone starts ringing. Darrian picked it up and then grabbed his stuff starting to walk out the door. David just let him leave not in the mood.

David honestly doesn't understand why he's so angry maybe he's overreacting. I mean darrian should be allowed to have friends but something didn't feel right. David got up and called up his friend Layla asking if she could hang out.

He didn't want to be home alone and all his other friends had plans so he to ask her. She was free thankfully so he invited her over. Once she got there they ended up playing the game nothing to much of course.

They posted a couple pictures and videos but nothing much. Then later that night and by later I mean two o clock in the morning he came home. "There ain't no reason you should be just now getting back" David says.

"Oh please like you noticed with that girl you had over" darrian says. "All we did was play the game and she left at a reasonable time so don't go there with me" David says growing irritated. "Whatever" darrian says before climbing into bed.

David frowned but climbed into the bed next to darrian they would definitely talk tomorrow and by talk you know it means argument. David was sick of it he thought things would change.

But would things ever change because by the looks of things they would always be this way and David wasn't going to deal with it if they were going to be together some things needed to be fixed and they would be dealt with the next day.

Before y'all get mad cause it's short next one will be long

Hope y'all enjoyed