6

Third Person Pov 

"Get yo hands off me out here making a scene for no reason" Darrian says with an angry expression while brandon looks around confused. "Naw i told you what was going to happen if you left. Why you keep playing with me!?!" David yells/ask. "Shut up we'll talk about this later" Darrian says. 

"Ain't no later we talking now" David says but darrian rolls his eyes before turning to brandon acting like he didn't hear anything. "I'm so sorry about my crazy friend here i'll message you and we can meet up tomorrow" Darrian says. "Alright sounds good you two have a nice night" Brandon says. 

David dragged darrian to the car feeling extremely angry. Darrian attempted to open the passenger door but david closed it. "Naw backseat" David says with a serious expression making darrian roll his eyes. "Bro stop playing with me or else i'll walk" Darrian says and david lets out a chuckle. 

"Oh we back on this bro thing? Naw you been playing with me way to much and acting like you don't know what's up. You wanna act like a friend so let's get really 'friendly' in the back" David says and darrian couldn't help but laugh. "We can be friendly in the front" Darrian says with an eye roll. 

"I'm not gonna ask again so either you can get in the back now or we gonna have some problems" David says. "Sorry pal but i'm not going back there so move so i can get in the car" Darrian says before his neck is grabbed and david is pulling him closer with an angry look in his eyes, 

David wordlessly moved his other hand to darrian's arm grabbing it tightly making darrian frown and try to pull away, "Bro move!' Darrian yells as david moved his hand from around his neck and opened the backseat door. Darrian then swung on david making his head fly to the rigth and darrian gasped. 

David let darrian go and was trying to calm himself down. Darrian tried his best but ended up laughing earning a glare from david. "You think this is funny?" David asks. "Naw but this is" Darrian says before running away from the car back to the direction of brandons house trying to get away. 

But in a flash he felt himself being picked up and was being put over david's shoulder before he was being carried back to the car and once they got there he was thrown in the back seat. 

Drama coming soon ( i got a plan for this book so i'm excited) 

What ya'll think bout to happen? 

Hope ya'll enjoyed