Chapter 52

"I've got something to do here." Wen Zhiwen stood at the door and said with a smile.

Mother Xue didn't care who the little girl at the front desk greeted with, but the voice behind her was very nice and recognizable, which made her think of Wen Zhiwen almost instantly.

Afraid that she heard it wrong, Mother Xue glanced back quickly, and after seeing the person clearly, she froze, turned her back quickly, and pulled down the hood by the way.

She didn't want Wen Zhiwen to see her here at all.

Another girl at the front desk was very enthusiastic about Wen Zhiwen, and immediately asked with a smile: "Then do you want to have a massage today? How about I go and arrange it now?" "No, I have

something else to do, just come up and watch Take a look."

Wen Zhiwen rejected the kindness of the little girl at the front desk, but noticed the woman standing on the other side, with her head and face covered and her back turned to her.

The main reason was that her behavior was so weird that Wen Zhiwen looked at her several times, and the more she looked, the more she felt that this figure looked familiar.

The receptionist who served Xue's mother was also a little surprised, but still asked with a smile: "Ma'am, have you made up your mind?"

Wen Zhiwen was standing next to her, and there was a little girl at the front desk who was asking her opinion in front of her. Riding a tiger is hard to get off.

She didn't dare to say anything, for fear that Wen Zhiwen would recognize her voice.

Wen Zhiwen glanced at Xue's mother again, and in a blink of an eye, she finally knew where this sense of familiarity came from!

This dress, this body shape...isn't this Mother Xue? !

And with Xue's mother like this, it seems that she doesn't want to be discovered by her.

If he hastily exposed her identity, what if Xue's mother became angry and left?

No, the sky and the earth are all bigger than her making money.

Xue's mother's money, she must earn it today!

Wen Zhiwen understood, and immediately said wittily, "Hey, you guys are busy, I'll go downstairs and sit for a while." "

Okay, go slowly." The two young girls at the front desk said.

As soon as Wen Zhiwen left, Mother Xue finally breathed a sigh of relief.

She also wanted to take the opportunity to leave, but then she thought that Wen Zhiwen seemed to say that she would sit downstairs...

Now that she is leaving, wouldn't she bump into her?

No, no, Mother Xue stopped again.

The little girl at the front desk asked again what kind of service she wanted. Mother Xue gritted her teeth and said, "Just the one you mentioned before!" "

Okay, ma'am, please come with me." Mother Xue went into the inner room.

Originally, after going through such a thing, Mother Xue didn't have the heart to do any more beauty treatments.

But the beautician in this salon is very good, with a very gentle tone to let Mother Xue relax, and even pressed several relaxing acupuncture points for her.

Mother Xue really felt a lot happier as she pressed the button, and gradually forgot the trouble of meeting Wen Zhiwen.

While Xue's mother was doing beauty treatment, Wen Zhiwen came up again and asked the little girl at the front desk what happened to Xue's mother just now.