Chapter 56

Yu Huaiyan stood outside the bedroom door, hesitated for a few seconds, and then knocked on the door.

Expected no response.

Yu Huaiyan was a little helpless, with one shoulder leaning against the door panel, he opened his mouth and said, "Zhiwen, open the door."

Wen Zhiwen in the bedroom covered his head with a blanket and ignored him.

A silent confrontation.

It seemed like a long time had passed, maybe it didn't take long, Wen Zhiwen's ears moved, and she heard Yu Huaiyan's footsteps leaving.

Wen Zhiwen suddenly sat up from the bed.

She obviously didn't want to see him at all just now, but when he really left, she became even angrier!

What's the matter with this man?

He actually just left? !

Wen Zhiwen was so depressed that she punched Yu Huaiyan's pillow viciously a few times to vent her anger.

So much so that she couldn't hear the footsteps going back and forth in the corridor.

Until there was a rustling sound from the door lock, Wen Zhiwen looked over subconsciously, just in time to see the door being pushed open.

The lights were turned off in the bedroom.

Yu Huaiyan stood at the door against the light in the corridor. His tall body blocked most of the light, and the shadow he cast was pitch black, like a huge monster dormant in the darkness.

Only a bunch of spare keys inserted in the door lock dangled in the air, making a crisp crashing sound.

Wen Zhiwen forgot that there was such a thing as a spare key, so she couldn't help but glared at him with her beautiful eyes.

But soon, she realized that he couldn't see the expression on her face at all...

So Wen Zhiwen became even more depressed.

Yu Huaiyan didn't turn on the light, and walked straight towards her.

He bent down and approached her face, as if trying to recognize her expression in the dark: "Angry?"

Wen Zhiwen turned her head away, her attitude was obvious.

Yu Huaiyan didn't let her hide: "Think I'm gone?"

It's good that he didn't mention this, but Wen Zhiwen became angry when he mentioned this, and said angrily, "Get out!"

Yu Huaiyan said rascally Say: "No."

Stop joking, if you don't coax this little ancestor well, how could he just leave like this?

Wen Zhiwen was shocked by his shameless appearance, got up and stood on the bed, trying to use his height advantage to push him out.

But Yu Huaiyan was so cute by the way she bared her teeth and claws.

Trying to hold back his smile, he reached out to stop him, and said with great concern, "Be careful, don't drop yourself."

Wen Zhiwen was about to explode.

She put her hands on her hips to express her anger: "You lied to me and still have such a playful smile?" "

Sorry, I was wrong, I shouldn't have lied to you." Yu Huaiyan apologized.

Hearing his apology, Wen Zhiwen choked up.

Why is she still very angry after hearing his apology!

But if Wen Zhiwen was asked to tell what she wanted, she couldn't.