Chapter 12

No one understands Mother Xue's temperament better than Xie Shuying - she is a bit jealous, she doesn't want to see others better than her, and she has to compare herself to everything, and she will feel uncomfortable if she fails to compare.

And the most important thing is that Xue's mother always stares at her for some reason.

Xie Shuying felt a little annoyed when she always had to be compared with her.

Xie Shuying still remembers when she got married.

Her husband is very kind to her, and he loves to do housework, and never burdens her when he is at home.

In comparison, Xue's mother's husband is much inferior. He doesn't know how to help the oil bottle at home when it is down, and waits for Xue's mother to do everything.

When Mother Xue and Xie Shuying complained, Xie Shuying didn't dare to say anything, for fear that she would be jealous again.

Even when Mother Xue came to visit, as soon as Xie Shuying heard her voice, she would reflexively squeeze her husband away and take away the housework from him, pretending to do it herself... The husband didn't like it because of this

. I know how many times I have laughed at her.

After all, they are cousins, and Xie Shuying has never broken faces with Xue's mother.

In addition, although Xue's mother is a bit small-minded, it is tiring to get along with her, but how can I put it, she is not that bad.

When the Yu family was in trouble, Mother Xue was one of the few people who extended a helping hand to them.

Although Xie Shuying felt that she was mainly here to see the jokes, but no matter what, the help she gave was real.

So the two of them stayed like this.

But at the same time, Xie Shuying doubted whether Xue's mother had no other friends besides her, otherwise she would have traveled so far, and she would call several times every month!

Xie Shuying didn't need to think about what the call from Xue's mother would say. It was nothing more than talking about the latest gossip first, showing off what good things happened to her family, and finally poking at herself secretly. Home.

Xie Shuying sat on the wooden sofa next to the telephone, ready to listen to Xue's mother's long speech with little interest.

But what she didn't expect was that Mother Xue didn't play cards according to common sense this time.

"Shuying, I went to Xiaoyan's house to see his wife today, your little daughter-in-law, hum!" Mother Xue snorted heavily.

When Xie Shuying heard this, she immediately became interested.

"What's the matter?" Xie Shuying took the opportunity to pass the conversation.

Mother Xue called because she wanted to come to Xie Shuying to complain.

There is no need for Xie Shuying to ask, the words from Xue's mother's mouth are like machine guns, bursting out.

In front of Xie Shuying, Xue's mother was extremely angry, and scolded Wen Zhiwen in all directions, including some exaggerated words.

For example——

"I have lived for decades, and I have never seen such an arrogant little daughter- in

-law !"

Yan married such a daughter-

in-law!" Xie Shuying was listening, but her mind was a little far away.