Chapter 20

Wen Zhiwen appeared in the hair salon again, half a month later.

During this period, Tian Xin called her several times, but Wen Zhiwen either stayed at home and didn't want to move, or was caught up in other things.

In addition, she felt that her hair was not ugly, and it was still within the range of tolerability, which dragged on until now... Before coming

here, Wen Zhiwen called Tian Xin.

Tian Xin was already waiting in the shop.

Tian Xin's hair-making skills are really excellent, so even though she is the store manager, she usually does hair for customers herself.

Some rich women who made a lot of money in the store will appoint Tian Xin to do it.

"Sister Zhiwen, here we come!" Tian Xin saw Wen Zhiwen appearing outside the store at a glance.

Wen Zhiwen handed her the bag in his hand: "I just bought something, whoever hasn't eaten breakfast can come and get it by himself!" The

employees in the hair salon immediately cheered.

Tian Xin smiled affectionately: "Sister Zhiwen, what kind of hairstyle do

you want to have?"

Tian Xin thought for a while, with an expectant expression on her face, and said, "Sister Zhiwen, I think there is a hairstyle that suits you very well, really."

This tone...why does it sound so distasteful? Good hunch?

But Wen Zhiwen still motioned her to continue.

"It's Sister Zhiwen, have you seen that foreign movie? It's called "This Killer Is Not So Cold". I think the short hair of the little girl in it suits you very well." Tian Xin said.

This movie was released in 1994, and of course it has not been introduced in China.

But now there are various video halls and laser movie halls on the streets, showing all kinds of Hong Kong and Taiwan films and even foreign films.

Wen Zhiwen has never been to the video studio, mainly because there are too many people in it.

She has a DVD player at home, so she went to buy a lot of DVDs and played them at home.

Therefore, during the period after transmigrating the book, Wen Zhiwen made up a lot of old movies that she had never heard of.

The movie "This Killer Is Not So Cold" is very famous. Wen Zhiwen had watched it before wearing the book, and rewatched it again after wearing the book.

The short hair of the heroine in the movie is very classic, and it is praised by many people as the ceiling of short hair.

Hearing Tian Xin mention this, Wen Zhiwen was also a little moved.

But after touching her long hair, she still hesitated: "Is it too short?"

"No, it looks good!" Tian Xin urged, "Don't be afraid of being short, it will grow if you raise it."

Wen Zhiwen also felt that For this reason, the two hit it off and decided to cut that hair.

In order to cut out a better effect, the two even asked someone to run errands, and went to the video store to buy a movie poster and came back.

The two studied and discussed the poster for a while, Tian Xin patted her chest and said that she knew how to cut it.

After washing her hair and sitting on the haircutting chair, Wen Zhiwen saw Tian Xin's large scissors lying across her cheek, and then cut it off neatly with a click, her heart skipped a beat.