Chapter 64

The two became a loving couple again.

Anyway, the fact that he can cook has already been exposed, and Wen Zhiwen no longer hides it.

After working together in the kitchen for a while, the food was finally served on the table.

The specific taste has yet to be tasted, but it still looks very good in color, fragrance and taste.

Seeing that Yu Huaiyan was about to reach out his chopsticks to pick up vegetables for her, Wen Zhiwen hurriedly stopped him: "Don't move!"

Yu Huaiyan's chopsticks stopped in midair, raised his eyebrows, and looked at her suspiciously.

What's wrong with all this good stuff?

I saw Wen Zhiwen stood up suddenly, and said excitedly: "I'll get the camera down and take a picture!"

Before Yu Huaiyan could say anything, she saw that she had already gone upstairs quickly.

There was nothing he could do, so Yu Huaiyan had to put down his chopsticks and wait for her to come down honestly.

Wen Zhiwen took the camera, and took pictures from various angles of the dining table.

"Hey, husband, don't put your hands on the table, don't destroy my composition!" Wen Zhiwen directed while taking pictures.

Wen Zhiwen's behavior made Yu Huaiyan laugh angrily, he snorted coldly and said, "I cooked this table anyway, so I don't deserve to be in your camera?" Wen Zhiwen thought so too

.

But she still pointed at him, then at herself, and said, "We did it together!"

After thinking about it, Wen Zhiwen simply set up the camera and put it in a place where the two of them could be photographed, and after adjusting it a bit, Then he quickly returned to his position: "Quick, quick, look at the camera!"

The camera counted down, and with a "click", this moment was frozen.

Wen Zhiwen excitedly went to see how the filming was going.

Fortunately, she has a good angle, and both of them have excellent looks, so the quality of the captured photos is very good!

Yu Huaiyan glanced at Wen Zhiwen who was still fiddling with the camera, and couldn't help but say, "Don't look, eat, the food is going to be cold."

Then, he picked up his chopsticks and prepared to put vegetables in her bowl.

Wen Zhiwen responded without raising his head, and when he raised his hand to pick up the vegetables, he suddenly raised his camera to take a picture.

After glancing at the photo, she triumphantly raised the camera to him: "Stingy, I took a picture for you alone!"

Yu Huaiyan was so cute by her triumphant appearance.

"Well, then I'll take a picture for you too?" he said.

Wen Zhiwen hurriedly put the camera in her arms, and looked at him vigilantly: "Hey, I kindly took pictures of you, how can you avenge your kindness!" After a pause,

she said firmly: "You can't even think about this matter." Don't think about it!"

She really couldn't believe Yu Huaiyan's skills!

Yu Huaiyan: "..."

There is no need to be so insulting!

Wen Zhiwen confirmed that Yu Huaiyan would not forcefully take pictures of her, so she felt relieved and started to eat.