Chapter 49

Wen Zhiwen felt that Yu Huaiyan's answer had no problem at all!

In view of the fact that she was too sleepy now, and her mind was still a little dizzy, Wen Zhiwen said vaguely with concern: "Be careful on the road." It didn't mean that

Huai Yan answered, she turned over and fell asleep again.

Seeing this scene, Yu Huaiyan lost his temper.

By the way, recalling the scenes of last night, Yu Huaiyan pinched his eyebrows.

His drinking capacity is actually not bad, he was a little drunk at first, but not delirious.

Besides, getting drunk is not without its benefits.

At least let him know some of her thoughts.

Love him rich but still love to go home?

Love him for being handsome and rich and not loving going home?

He can accept the first two advantages, but what does it mean that he doesn't like to go home? She is still looking forward to this? !

She'd better get rid of this ghost idea!

I really want to pick up this heartless woman and give her a good lesson, but seeing her sleeping so soundly, I still feel a little bit reluctant.

Gently pinching her nose, Yu Huaiyan resigned himself to his fate and got out of bed to make money for this little ancestor.

After all, he had to work hard to maintain these two rare advantages?

Wen Zhiwen didn't get up until ten o'clock in the morning. When she opened the curtains, she realized that it was a sunny day outside.

Opening the window for ventilation, Wen Zhiwen went downstairs.

While eating breakfast, Wen Zhiwen thought of it and said, "Aunt Yang, help me change the sheets in the bedroom later." "

Okay, it's just sunny outside today." Aunt Yang responded immediately, "I'll wait a while Just go up."

Yu's family has a washing machine at home, so it's not troublesome to change the sheets and quilts.

After Wen Zhiwen had breakfast, she sat in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows to bask in the sun, and called Xie Shuying by the way.

After New Year's Day, it's not long before New Year's Eve.

Wen Zhiwen just happened to ask Xie Shuying what to do on New Year's Eve this year, whether to continue to celebrate the New Year in Nancheng, or to celebrate the New Year here in Beishi.

When Xie Shuying's phone rang, the little granddaughter was walking with the help of the table. She waved to the little granddaughter and called, "Tiantian, come here, grandma!" After hugging the

little granddaughter, she answered the phone. The phone at home couldn't display the caller's number, and Xie Shuying didn't know who was calling. After saying "Hello", she heard

a sweet voice from the receiver: "Mom, it's me!"

Wen Zhiwen's voice brought a smile to Xie Shuying's face, and she replied, "Hey, it's Zhiwen? Have you eaten?" "Yes, have you eaten

?" Wen Zhiwen and Xie Shuying said a few words.

Tiantian was very interested in the phone in grandma's hand, and stretched out her little hand to play with it.

Xie Shuying could only hand the receiver to her ear.

Wen Zhiwen also smiled and teased her little niece, asking her to call her aunt.