Chapter 1

When she was conscious, Wen Zhiwen felt her limbs were limp, and she didn't even have the strength to lift her legs, and her whole body felt as if she had been filled with lead.

She rarely has such experiences.

The only impression is probably experienced in a dream.

Wen Zhiwen would sometimes have such nightmares, dreaming that she had to flee for her life due to various reasons, but her legs were heavy and she couldn't walk fast, and she felt stagnant all over her body, which made her realize that she was dreaming, But he couldn't wake up.

as it is now.

Then she is now...should be in a dream?

Wen Zhiwen closed her eyes tightly, and came to such a conclusion in a daze.

I just don't know what kind of dream this is.

Thinking of this, Wen Zhiwen struggled to open his eyes.

The light was a bit harsh, and Wen Zhiwen barely opened his eyes after a few seconds of adaptation, and a few tears came out of the corners of his eyes because of the stimulation of the light.

Through the hazy double image, she finally saw clearly where she was now.

It looks like a bedroom with a sense of time. The decoration and furniture of the bedroom seem to be the products of the last century. There are several strings of colorful plastic garlands hanging from the ceiling, and Double Happiness is pasted on the windows.

Like a wedding room.

My head was dizzy, and my thoughts became extremely slow.

Wen Zhiwen supported her head with her hands, she was taken aback by the rough touch on her skin, Wen Zhiwen stretched out her hands in shock -

her hands were actually wearing white lace gloves, half of her arms were wrapped live.

Looking down, she was also wearing a white wedding dress, and layers of white gauze were pressed under her body. No wonder she felt uncomfortable just now.

what's the situation?

The self in the dream looks like a bride?

Could it be that this time she took the escape script?

Various messy thoughts flashed through Wen Zhiwen's chaotic brain.

There was some faint noise of pushing cups and changing lamps outside, which was too far away to be heard clearly.

After a while, the sound outside gradually subsided, and a series of footsteps came from shallow to heavy.

Footsteps were directed towards the bedroom.

In a completely strange environment, with strangers outside the door, even in a dream, Wen Zhiwen felt nervous.

The heart in the chest also jumped up and down with the sound of footsteps.

Finally, the door was pushed open, and a tall figure appeared at the door.

Wen Zhiwen looked over almost subconsciously.

It was a young man.

White shirt and black trousers, with a red corsage pinned to the chest, the groom's official attire.

The man was very tall, standing like this, a door was almost blocked by him.

But what is more eye-catching is his face, Wen Zhiwen can guarantee that she has never seen such a handsome man.

He must have drunk some alcohol and smelled of alcohol on his body. When he walked in, he pulled his tie with one hand, and his movements were a bit seductive.

Wen Zhiwen looked at the man who walked in without blinking.

Absolutely, this man's looks are really good for poking her!

It's impossible for a man not to notice her bright gaze.

Yu Huaiyan stopped in his tracks and looked over: "Are you awake?"

His voice was low, and he heard some itching in his ears.

Wen Zhiwen still didn't understand the current situation, so she turned her gaze away and gave a cautious "hmm".

Seeing her lowering her eyes, Yu Huaiyan also retracted his gaze, suppressing the strangeness in his heart.

For some reason, he always felt that the person in front of him seemed a little different from before?

But it may also be an illusion. After all, the two hadn't met a few times before they got married, and his impression of her was actually very vague.

I remember being a girl who always hung her head down.

Yu Huaiyan slowly rolled up his shirt sleeves.

The cuffs were rolled up to the middle of the arms, revealing graceful muscle lines and floating faint blue veins.

Wen Zhiwen cast an admiring glance at it, and felt that these hands were simply the gospel of manual control, and she could play with them for a year.

But soon, these hands held a glass of something and handed it to her: "Drink some will be more comfortable."

Wen Zhiwen took it cooperatively, took a sip, raised her head and asked him, "What is this?

" "

Yu Huaiyan couldn't help but look at her.

Her voice was sweet and soft when she asked questions, and she was so obedient when she looked up at him.

After Wen Zhiwen finished drinking the hangover soup, he handed the cup back to him: "I'm done."

Yu Huaiyan reached out to take it, and their fingers touched briefly, one warm and one cool, the temperature difference was obvious.

Yu Huaiyan lowered his eyes, turned around and left the room with the cup in hand.

Wen Zhiwen knelt on the bed, propped her chin with her hands, and watched his figure disappear outside the door.

Until he went downstairs, Yu Huaiyan seemed to still be able to feel the sight glued to his back.

He inexplicably felt a little hot, and he pulled down the loose tie again.

May be too much alcohol.

Yu Huaiyan also poured himself a cup of hangover soup, only to realize after finishing drinking that he was holding Wen Zhiwen's cup just now.

He couldn't help pinching his eyebrows.

Marrying Wen Zhiwen was a complete accident.

The two of them didn't have any emotional basis, and it had only been half a month since they first met.

Yu Huaiyan doesn't have the time and energy, nor is he interested in seriously discussing a relationship.

But now that he is married, he will take this marriage seriously and respect Wen Zhiwen as his wife.

After sitting quietly on the sofa for a while, Yu Huaiyan got up and went upstairs again.

He originally planned to go to the study room, but he didn't expect to hear a "dong" sound coming from inside when he passed the bedroom.

Yu Huaiyan pushed open the door, and saw Wen Zhiwen fell on the floor next to the bed at a glance.

Her whole expression looked a little dazed, her beautiful face was full of bewilderment, a small person was buried in the fluffy wedding dress.

Yu Huaiyan walked over a few steps and knelt down in front of her: "Why did you fall?"

Wen Zhiwen's eyes lit up when he saw him, and asked softly, "Are you back? I was going to find you just now!"

During that time just now, Wen Zhiwen came to a conclusion with her still not too big brain capacity -

the groom and the bride, it was the wedding night again, it seemed that she was not using the escape script this time, but the spring dream script!

Never would I have imagined that I, who was single for more than 20 years, would have a spring dream for the first time!

Thinking of this, Wen Zhiwen couldn't help turning her face yellow, she was still a little embarrassed.

But that man was really good at poking her just now!

This look, this figure, absolutely.

Isn't it just talking, woo woo woo, she can, she can! ! !

"Get up." Yu Huaiyan stretched out his hand towards Wen Zhiwen.

Wen Zhiwen tilted her head.

The closer he was, the more beautiful his facial features were, his eyes were sharp and his eyelashes were long.

Thinking that this was in a dream, Wen Zhiwen became very courageous, opened his hand towards Yu Huaiyan, and ordered confidently: "You pick me up!"

Because of drinking some wine, her cheeks on both sides were a little flushed, and her eyes were also moist. Just looking at him without blinking, she was cute and clingy.

Yu Huaiyan didn't understand why she suddenly became so courageous, but it didn't prevent him from listening to her, and he picked her up and put her on the bed.

She looked well-behaved and beautiful, Yu Huaiyan couldn't hold back, stretched out his big hand and rubbed her head: "Go to bed early."

After speaking, he turned around and was about to leave.

Wen Zhiwen blinked slowly, feeling a little strange, did Chun Meng want her to take the initiative?

It's okay, if she takes the initiative, she will take the initiative. After all, I don't know if this kind of man will dream of it next time.

So Wen Zhiwen quickly took his hand.

"What's wrong?" Yu Huaiyan thought she still had something to do, so he stopped and turned around to ask.

Wen Zhiwen was so bold right now, she had already put shame and everything else behind her.

"Why did you leave again?" She asked suspiciously, "Aren't you going to sleep with me?"

Yu Huaiyan was taken aback by her blunt words.

Considering that the two are not that familiar yet, he really planned to wait for her to get used to it for a while before considering other things.

Seeing that Yu Huaiyan hadn't spoken for a long time, Wen Zhiwen became a little impatient.

He looks so handsome, why is he so smudged? What if she wakes up?

Wen Zhiwen reached out and grabbed his tie, and pulled him towards her.

The distance between the two suddenly became closer.

Wen Zhiwen was satisfied, and reached out to touch his face.

When the palm was pressed against his cheek, Wen Zhiwen could clearly feel the man under him stiffen.

What should be done now?

Wen Zhiwen thought for a while, then her eyes fell on his lips, which looked a little kissable.

Wen Zhiwen leaned forward directly, wanting to stick his lips to his.

But Yu Huaiyan tilted his head, and Wen Zhiwen directly kissed his Adam's apple.

The kiss was on the verge of breaking out, because Yu Huaiyan directly grabbed her two shoulders, pulling the distance between them apart.

"What are you doing?" Yu Huaiyan asked with heavy eyes and a tight throat.

Although it was decided not to touch her for the time being.

But after all, he is still a vigorous man in his twenties, how can he resist her teasing.

But the woman in front of her didn't know the danger at all, she tilted her head and asked, "Don't you want to sleep with me?"

Yu Huaiyan's temple twitched heavily.

Wen Zhiwen got his wish and was pushed down in the middle of the bed.

The back of her head hit the soft mattress, and the harsh electric light on the ceiling suddenly burned her eyes.

She subconsciously stretched out her hand to block it, but the next second, her outstretched hand was pressed onto the bed.

Then, the man's body covered her, and the falling shadow blocked the light for her.

The strong oppressive feeling of the man invaded directly.

Wen Zhiwen finally sensed the slightest danger.

In fact, Yu Huaiyan had no experience. After throwing her down, he put his elbows next to her head, and looked at the woman below him with heavy eyes.

The two were so close that they could feel each other's hot breath.

Yu Huaiyan's breath smelled of alcohol, but it didn't smell bad at all.

Wen Zhiwen couldn't help swallowing.

Yu Huaiyan suddenly reached out to pinch her chin, and the temperature of his fingers spread through the skin, making her tremble uncontrollably.

He leaned down, brushed his lips against the tip of her nose, and landed precisely on her lips.

A very light, very light kiss, and then pulled away after touching.

Wen Zhiwen thought it was about to end, but he didn't expect him to kiss her again in the next second.

The kiss this time was much more intense than the one-touch kiss just now.

"Close your eyes." He said subduedly.

Wen Zhiwen suddenly closed her eyes, and began to cater to him slowly.

It was a dream anyway, she thought.

With this in mind, Wen Zhiwen cooperated very well.

Fortunately, the other party is very gentleman and patient.

But at a certain moment, she still cried out in pain.

A thought flashed through my mind—

is it painful to dream? !

Wen Zhiwen had a long, long dream.

In the dream, she turned into another girl with the same name and surname who looked exactly like her.

She lived her life as a girl.

The girl was born in an ordinary family in the south, her father was a soldier in a remote area, and her mother was a factory worker.

Because my father was not at home all the year round, my mother could not bear such a life, so she divorced her father and took her to remarry.

Life under the fence is not easy, and the girl is very unhappy.

She was extremely eager to escape from all this, hoping that her father could pick her up from her stepfather's house.

I don't know how many years I have been waiting for.

The girl did not wait for her father to pick her up, but instead waited for the news of her father's death.

Without her biological father, her stepfather and mother did not want her to stay at home and wanted to marry her off.

Just then, she received a letter from Beishi.

The sender said that he had been saved by the girl's father, who asked him to take care of his daughter before he died.

If the girl is willing, she can come to Beishi to meet him. He is willing to take responsibility, but he also respects the girl's opinion.

There was also a sum of money in the same letter.

After finally grabbing the straw, the girl bravely bought a ticket to Beishi.

It wasn't that she really wanted to marry a complete stranger, possibly her father's age, she just wanted to get out of the house.

As a result, when she arrived in Beishi, the girl was shocked to find that her father's friend turned out to be a very young and handsome man.

The girl suddenly changed her original mind and agreed to marry the man.

But life after marriage is not satisfactory.

Girls hope that a man can always put himself in his heart, but what is more important to a man is his career.

He stays away from home all day long, no matter how much money the family has, the girl still doesn't feel safe at all.

So she began to act like a fool, always suspecting that her husband had other women outside.

It even made trouble in her husband's company, disrupting a lot of his business.

In the end, the husband couldn't bear it anymore and divorced the girl.

The divorced girl was in a trance, didn't look at the road when crossing the road, and was hit to death by a large truck rushing towards her.

After she died, the girl realized that she was in a chronological novel, and was the control group of the heroine who was a good wife and a good mother...

Wen Zhiwen woke up from her dream, and all kinds of the girl's feelings remained in her heart. mood.

She clutched her chest, feeling that this could no longer be described with the word "miserable".

Letting out a deep breath, Wen Zhiwen wanted to turn over, but found that his whole body was extremely sore and limp, especially his waist, which seemed to be broken by someone, and even a slight movement would cause excruciating pain.

She subconsciously wanted to check the time on the mobile phone on the bedside, but it was empty.

As soon as she opened her eyes, Wen Zhiwen was dumbfounded when she saw a strange yet somewhat familiar room.

The mind is also rarely cleared up.

Memories came back to her mind like a movie, the dream merged with reality, Wen Zhiwen could be regarded as realizing what happened - it

turned out that last night was not the spring dream she thought.

Thinking of her bold actions last night, Wen Zhiwen suddenly pulled up the quilt to cover her head.

Or she'd be dead.

The author has something to say:

Open the article! ! !

———————

Put a small advertisement, pre-receive the article "Who is stopping me from lying down [Crossing the book]", please bookmark it~

Once wearing the book, Lian Xia has become a big star female supporting role full of scandals in the entertainment circle .

At this time, when the female star was ruined, the endorsement brands have terminated the contracts one after another and claimed for losses from them.

After paying the huge termination fee, Lian Xia counted the remaining savings, ignored all hints from the manager, packed up the package and decided to lie down.

But before she left, Xiaopo Entertainment Company was suddenly acquired, and the mysterious new boss seemed to be seriously ill, throwing resources at her without money.

Lian Xia's word-of-mouth turned over and became popular all the way, and she was directly promoted to a popular floret in the entertainment circle.

Lian Xiaohua Xia: "..."

Who is preventing her from lying down?

Lu Xingting was admitted to the hospital in a car accident. When he was seriously ill, he suddenly heard a mechanical voice in his mind——

"Do you want to get rid of your female supporting role and reach the pinnacle of life?

Do you want to change your destiny?

Ding, congratulations on binding the female supporting counterattack system!"

Lu Xingting: "?

" Acoustic and electrical sound—

"Error...error...."

Immediately afterwards, Lu Xingting heard a small milky voice: "Hey, why did you report an error, let me see what the fuck is wrong with the task object?" Alright!"

Lu Xingting: "?????"