Chapter 37

Since Wen Zhiwen and Yu Jin became ICQ friends, after turning on the computer and dialing up to surf the Internet, there was an additional process, which was to log in to the ICQ account.

More than half a month has passed, and Wen Zhiwen still only has Yu Jin as a friend.

This is mainly because there are still very few people using this software in China. In addition, the full English page and no Chinese version have virtually raised the threshold for domestic users.

Wen Zhiwen did receive some friend requests.

But she refused all of them. After all, across the network cable, who knows whether the person on the other side is a ghost?

And adding strangers out of nowhere is definitely not a good thing!

Wen Zhiwen, who has experienced severe beatings in later generations, thought very prejudiced.

Because of this, Wen Zhiwen only regards ICQ as a software dedicated to chatting with Yu Jin.

There is a time difference of more than ten hours between the two. Wen Zhiwen's side is during the day, Yu Jin's side is at night; Wen Zhiwen's side is at night, and Yu Jin's side is during the day.

It stands to reason that the two should not have so much chatting time.

But the strange thing is that every time Wen Zhiwen logs in, he finds that Yu Jin is online.

And not long after Wen Zhiwen went online, a message from Yu Jin would be sent.

Wen Zhiwen observed for a long time, and finally couldn't help asking her: "You don't sleep at night?"

Yu Jin was silent for a while before replying: "I just turn on the computer.

" Don't you have homework and papers?" Wen Zhiwen continued to ask.

"That little thing doesn't take much time." Yu Jin's words seemed a little proud.

Wen Zhiwen is sure, this person is really free.

Since she is so free, why not...

Wen Zhiwen happily typed a line on the keyboard: "You look so free, how about developing a game for me to play, I'm so bored recently."

Yu Jin came back with three question marks.

Then he came back and said, "What game?"

Wen Zhiwen felt that it was a bit difficult for Yu Jin to develop an rpg game for her, but some small games to pass the time were fine.

Wen Zhiwen thought for a while, and typed: "Mining, growing vegetables, etc.?"

Yu Jin: "Goodbye."

Wen Zhiwen: "..."

Well, in fact, she just mentioned it casually.

However, after a while, Yu Jin, who said goodbye, sent another message.

"Can you tell me more about it?"

"What about mining and growing vegetables? For mining, go to a coal mine and get a shovel to dig! If you want to grow vegetables, don't you have a piece of land in front of your house? Carry a hoe by yourself It's enough to plant it, but you have to get someone to develop a game for you?" Yu Jin expressed her incomprehension.

Wen Zhiwen replied dumbfoundedly: "This is not the same thing. Besides, farming by yourself is so tiring, how can it be more comfortable to move your fingers to play games?" The

two games Wen Zhiwen mentioned are exactly the computer games that became popular on the Internet when she was a child. game.

She originally thought that it should be available on the Internet at this time, and she wanted to play it out of nostalgia, but she couldn't find it after searching for a long time. Only then did Wen Zhiwen realize that these games might not have been developed yet...