Chapter 42

Fuck, why does this voice sound so familiar?

Wen Zhiwen turned around in shock, and immediately saw Yu Huaiyan standing not far behind her with a sullen face.

And at this moment, the positions of the three of them are a bit subtle, and they just form a triangle.

Tian Xin, who was waiting for Wen Zhiwen not far away, had already covered her mouth at this moment, her heart turned into a screaming chicken: What kind of love triangle script is this acting now? !

Wen Zhiwen didn't expect to be caught by Yu Huaiyan after seeing a netizen.

And what's the matter with the other party's expression? !

Wen Zhiwen was in a daze, and it took him two seconds to react, and subconsciously called him: "Old, hubby? Why are you here?" Gu Xiaofang

next to him heard Wen Zhiwen's words, and immediately understood the relationship between them. His eyes widened uncontrollably, and he blushed from neck to face in embarrassment.

"Hey, you, you..." He opened his mouth in surprise.

Wen Zhiwen took the time to look at him, feeling a little suffocated.

No, what does his behavior mean now? It's easy to be misunderstood!

Yu Huaiyan walked up to Wen Zhiwen, stretched out his arms, and took her into his arms, as if swearing sovereignty.

"Is this the friend you said you wanted to meet?" Yu Huaiyan asked.

At the same time, his gaze swept over the delicate and charming roses held by the two of them, feeling a little dazzling for no reason.

Wen Zhiwen felt that it was dangerous, and quickly denied it: "No, I don't know him!" At

the same moment, Gu Xiaofang said: "Well, we are netizens."

The two opposite sentences fell together, and Yu Huaiyan's face became even uglier.

Wen Zhiwen: "..."

Damn it! Yu Jin, how do you pay back what you owe me!

"Husband, listen to my explanation!" Wen Zhiwen quickly grabbed Yu Huaiyan's arm, trying to save him, "I really don't know him, the one who has an online relationship with him is Xiao Jin, if you don't believe me, you can ask him, the netizen who chats with him is called What?"

Gu Xiaofang who was named immediately straightened her back, looked at the eye-catching couple standing opposite, and answered honestly: "I don't know you, ah no, what is his real name, I only know His online name is YJ."

After thinking for a while, Gu Xiaofang said, "And he looks like a younger boy."

Wen Zhiwen: "???"

I never expected that Yu Jin would change this time. Be so considerate!

Even his name and gender are hidden from others!

And is this Gu Xiaofang stupid?

How dare he come out without even knowing the name of the person he met?

"YJ is the abbreviation of Yu Jin." Wen Zhiwen tugged on Yu Huaiyan's sleeve, "And I really have a serious business to come to meet for her."

Yu Huaiyan also saw that there seemed to be something going on here.

He held Wen Zhiwen's hand and said, "Let's go, don't stand on this street."

Many passers-by had already looked towards them, probably thinking that some kind of ethical drama was going on here.