Chapter 24

Wen Zhiwen was shocked, when did Yu Jin stand there? Does she make no sound when she walks?

Most importantly, had she just heard what she said?

If she heard this, then the good sister-in-law character she was about to set up just now collapsed before it started...

Yu Huaiyan also felt a little embarrassed when his sister bumped into this scene.

But he was quite good at putting on a show, and soon resumed the expression he used to show when facing Jin, calmly nodded at Yu Jin, and walked past her directly.

Wen Zhiwen looked around.

Forget it, I'm so sleepy, I'll talk about it after I wake up.

She greeted Yu Jin calmly: "Morning, Xiao Jin, I'll go back and sleep for a while."

After speaking, she entered the room and closed the door.

Yu Jin returned to the room where she and Bai Qiaoqiao lived in a daze.

who is she? Where is she? Why is she going out?

Yu Jin remembered.

She knew about Yu Huaiyan's itinerary, but suddenly remembered that she hadn't asked Yu Huaiyan where he was taking Wen Zhiwen today, so she planned to ask.

Yu Jin knew that her second brother had always been self-disciplined, and this point must have arisen.

In the end, I didn't expect to encounter such an impactful scene!

Yu Jin has stayed in the United States for several years. Americans are much more open than Chinese people. They pursue sexual liberation and freedom. Kissing in the street is common, and it is normal to have a romantic relationship with the right eyes.

Yu Jin even ran into other people's good deeds...

She found it unacceptable at first.

The more I watched, the calmer I became.

Yu Huaiyan and Wen Zhiwen just hugged each other stickyly at best, and kissed their faces and foreheads by the way.

It can't be compared with what Yu Jin usually sees.

But the point is, this person is her second brother!

Her second brother actually cuddled with a woman at the door of the room!

Yu Jin was really incapable of accepting it all of a sudden.

You know, Yu Jin has always regarded her second brother as a role model in her life since she was a child, and she has always followed in his footsteps in her studies.

In Yu Jin's eyes, Yu Huaiyan is calm and self-sufficient, just like a flower in a high mountain.

She couldn't imagine how the flower of Gaoling fell into the mortal world...

Bai Qiaoqiao, who was putting on makeup, saw Yu Jin's dazed expression, and asked with concern: "Xiao Jin, what's wrong with you?

" After experiencing the collapse of the world view, she didn't defend herself against Bai Qiaoqiao, and said directly: "I just saw my second brother and second sister-in-law hugging each other, they are very affectionate..."

Bai Qiaoqiao's thrush paused: "Yes. Is it?"

She guessed right, that woman Wen Zhiwen really has tricks.

Also, coming out of the current domestic environment, a beautiful woman who can dress up like this shouldn't be a good thing.

Bai Qiaoqiao heard a lot about Taijia from Yu Jin.