Chapter 59

It is like a sealed soda bottle, which is continuously injected with gas from the bottom.

The bubbles inside are accumulating more and more, and finally reach the critical value, just touch it a little, and then explode with a bang.

At this moment, Wen Zhiwen finally admitted -

well, in fact, Yu Huaiyan had already occupied a very important place in her heart before she even realized it.

Now that I think about it, everything has been foreshadowed.

Wen Zhiwen's mood fluctuated more than once because of Yu Huaiyan.

But she has been stubbornly refusing to face all this, pretending not to know anything, thinking that it will be fine.

Facts have proved that this is nothing more than deception.

Regarding the matter of love, Wen Zhiwen has always been very cautious and careful.

She is actually a love pessimist in her heart.

It may be that I have seen too much fragile love.

Take Wen Zhiwen's parents as an example. Wen Zhiwen remembers that her parents were also a loving couple when she was a child, but as time went by, the relationship became weaker and the quarrels became more frequent. Finally, Wen Zhiwen chose peace when she was in high school. divorce.

Wen Zhiwen accepted it calmly.

She thought she was calm, but in the end she was affected.

There are also many couples around that Wen Zhiwen has met, none of them are not a feather in the ground.

Including after going to college, the classmates and roommates around me, how sweet they are when they get along, and how ugly they are when they break up.

Wen Zhiwen never denied that there is indeed a consistent and sweet love in the world, but what she always encountered seemed to be tragedies.

Even if there was, Wen Zhiwen didn't have the confidence that she could meet her.

Wen Zhiwen once saw her mother drinking and crying alone in the middle of the night.

I have also seen lively roommates dying because of falling out of love.

Even including the original owner in the original novel.

......

All of this made Wen Zhiwen hesitate.

She didn't want to be in such a mess, so she excluded the option of love from her life early on.

But obviously, life will not go according to the script she set.

An accident happened.

Wen Zhiwen inexplicably wore books, and inexplicably married Yu Huaiyan...

Wen Zhiwen actually accepted it very quickly.

After all, she doesn't expect love, as long as she keeps her heart, life will be really enjoyable.

Just like what Wen Zhiwen once said to Tian Xin, she really thought that way before.

But all the premise is based on - she will not be tempted by anyone.

But if people could really control their own hearts, then there wouldn't be so many idiots complaining about women in the world.

Sure enough, another accident happened.

In fact, it wasn't an accident. Looking back now, Wen Zhiwen felt that it was inevitable to get to where he is today.

Just like when she first started wearing books, she chose to continue her marriage with Yu Huaiyan.

This is actually a sign of something -

Yu Huaiyan has met her expectations of her partner from the beginning, at least she will not be rejected anyway.

Regardless of whether they were acting in the beginning or not, they did get along as a couple and a lover. Such an intimate relationship is already easy to tempt people.

Besides, love has no reason at all.

Yu Huaiyan is also a very patient hunter, maintaining a good distance, not rushing or impatient, not putting too much pressure on her, but showing his presence all the time, making her let go of her guard little by little.

When she realized it, Wen Zhiwen realized that she had already fallen into his trap.

Wen Zhiwen couldn't help but think that if he had revealed this tendency earlier, maybe she would really run away...

but it's no longer possible.

Wen Zhiwen was like a frog being boiled in warm water, it had been cooked before he knew it.

Where can I escape?

Only the self-protection mechanism that has been on alert for a long time is still making the final resistance.

Therefore, Wen Zhiwen had to make sure that he fell in love with her first, before he could completely let go of his guard.

Now that things have come to this, Wen Zhiwen finally decided to be brave once.

She didn't know after taking this step. What will happen to the two of them.

Is it good or is it bad?

But she knows that if she steps back now because of fear, her future self will regret it.

Wen Zhiwen looked up at Yu Huaiyan.

Because he drove over an hour, he looked a little tired at the moment, but he was inexplicably reassuring.

Wen Zhiwen took a few steps forward, wrapped his arms around his waist and hugged him, and pressed his ear against his hot chest.

Yu Huaiyan let her hold her, and rubbed her hair with his big hands, apparently a little puzzled by her sudden intimacy.

"What's wrong?" he asked softly.

Wen Zhiwen grabbed his shirt with her fingers, and finally worked up the courage to say, "Yu Huaiyan, let's try."

Through the thin shirt, she felt his body stiffen, and the hand on her head also stopped. .

After a while, he said in a hoarse voice: "Are you sure?"

Wen Zhiwen nodded heavily, looked up into his eyes and said, "Sure!"

As long as this person is him.

The author has something to say:

the hair is going to be bald, try your best orz